Welcome loves!🤗

(A/n)

Hey peeps 😆🤗😊

Welcome to My One and Only , my first Wattpad story, reading has always been a passion of mine and one day I just got bored and started writing , and here we are.

Firstly there are a few points I would like to establish:

* This book is purely FICTIONAL and a figment of my imagination.

Anything that resembles or reminds you of 'real life' events\people\events\or parts of preexisting or existing books is solely coincidental.

Characters are real people employed in this story , therefore these people have their separate lives that should not be confused with the fictional world. Nothing that happens within this story correlates to the face claims.

*Mention of towns, parishes,countries, etc will be employed but not in details.

* Popular songs or other books will also be mentioned but I respectfully give my props to the artistes and Authors.😘

* I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY PHOTOS OR VIDEOS USED*

~ ALL IMAGERY USED IS FROM PINTEREST.

*If you have any questions feel free to ask*

But, please be respectful with messages, ...alright, mi easy fi bawl😭

*I want to interact with readers so please leave comments and suggestions , as well as any spelling mistakes you may see so I can make fixes if need *

Remember guys nobady nuh perfect😘

NOTE: This book is written in both Jamaican Creole\ Patois\ Patwa and Standard English.

WARNING: This book contains , suicidal thoughts, attempts, sexual content, murder, harsh language and profanities, the use\abuse of substance, and other triggering topics .Please read at you own risk and I will try to put trigger warnings.😊

Start:Sat, Jan 13, 2024.

End:?

Chapters may vary in length, and may include time skips.

I will try my best to update on a steady basis.

Always remember to comment and vote.

Love unuh.😩😍😚

©All Rights Reserved