Chapter eleven

This forest was even prettier than the one on my side. There were birds of shimmering blue and green fluttering above the trees. We were coming towards a lake which was beautiful. The crystal blue water glistened and the black, grey, white and silver pebbles that rested on the bottom were gorgeous. ''The forest is a beautiful place,'' said Jinx, snapping me out of my train of thought. ''Yeah,'' I mumbled, in response. ''So, why were you living in a forest? Or do people in your world not own houses?'' Jinx inquired. ''Um, well,  I  away from home.'' I answered.''Why?'' Jinx questioned. ''My step dad, umm, He locked me in my bedroom for the last two years and I couldn't stand the abuse, physically and verbally.'' I replied, as tears welled up in my eyes. Jinx noticed my tears and stopped walking. He pulled me into a hug and said,''I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to remind you about it, I just...'' ''No, it's not your  fault,'', I muttered into his shoulder.

We stood, hugging, in the middle of the forest, for ages. I closed my eyes, this moment is beautiful, I thought. ''I know'' replied. ''You know what?'' I asked. ''I know that this moment is beautiful.'' He replied. ''You weren't reading my mind.... Were you?'' I questioned, pulling away from the hug. ''Maybe,'' He answered. ''Really?'', I questioned, a hint of disbelief in my voice. ''Yeah, I was taught as a child how to do it,'', ''By who?'' I asked. ''Well, both my parents were murdered when I was younger, so I was sent to live with my Uncle Jon. Uncle Jon is a little loopy and he believed in witchcraft and magic symbols as stuff. Now, I kinda believe him, with meeting you and crossing worlds. Well, at the time Uncle Jon was a Master of the elements in a cult, you know, like a monk and he could read minds and make things move without touching them,'' Jinx said. ''Wow, how did he do all that?'' I questioned. ''Well, the trick is that you have to be put into the right frame of mind,'' Jinx answered. ''Can you teach me?'' I asked. ''Yeah, I'll teach you it later, my house is only up there,'' Jinx stated, pointing over a small hill. ''Ok'' I said. 

I could see the roof of a four story house. It looked like it was made out of glass. We were going down the hill and I noticed that It was more of a mini mansion. It was made from grey rocks and the whole fourth floor was glass. I mean that the roof, walls and the floor was glass. There were a lot of windows and the doors were HUGE! They were made out of solid oak which was a dark brown colour. ''Wow!'' was all I managed to say. Jinx chuckled at my reaction and smiled at me. I smiled back and laughed at myself. ''Whats so funny?'' Jinx asked. ''Nothing, I was just laughing at myself I replied. ''Oh,'' Jinx said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

So yeah Whatcha think?????? if you liked this chapter VOTE and if you loved it COMMENT and If you like me FOLLOW! hahah that was a bit overboard... Oh Well.  

I love BVB so much! ahhh Right now I'm listening to Rebel Love Song!!! AH I love them so much!