Chapter fifteen

''CC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MY PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!'' ''NO!''The guy,who I assumed was CC replied. ''I will KILL you if you touch my peanut butter!'' The other guy screamed. ''AW IS BATMAN GONNA SAVE YO PEANUT BUTTERS ASS?'' CC mocked. ''UUUUGGGGHHHHH!'' the guy launched himself at CC and tackled him to the ground. ''HOW DARE YOU MOCK BATMAN!'' screamed the guy on top of CC. CC who was struggling under the guys weight sung,''Jingle bells, Batman smell, Robin laid an egg, the bat mobile lost a wheel... And the Joker slept with yo mama!''. I gotta hand it to CC, the guy has some courage. ''Right! THAT'S IT!!!!!!!!'' the guy on top yelled, beginning to raise his arm. *COUGH COUGH* Jinxx coughed rather loudly before anyone was hurt. ''HI THERE!'' exclaimed CC from under the guy. Jinxx stared at the guy and he casually got off CC and stood up. It was like Jinxx had mentally gave him a message, OH YEAH...Jinxx can do all that crap. 

''You must be Ashley then?''The guy, who was now standing said. ''Yup, That's me!''I said. ''Good to meet you Ashley, I'm Andy and  this guy, Is CC.'' He stated, pointing at the guy on the floor, who was weirdly in the position of the french girls that people paint...Weirdo. ''HI THERE ASHLEY!'' CC screeched. ''Hi CC!''I screeched back, mocking his tone. ''I like you already!'' CC said, approvingly. ''Thanks?'' I replied, unsure. Two more guys walked in through an door at the back of the room we were in. ''THE NEWCOMER!!!!!!!!!!!'' One of them exclaimed. ''YAY!'' The other yelled. They both done a little happy jig. haha these guys get weirder every minute. I think we'll get on well. 

''These two nutters are Jake and Ash.'' Andy said. pointing out that the guy with the stripes on his face was Ash and the guy with the amazing black hair was Jake. They all had black, long hair but this guys was just outstanding. CC was wearing a Black bandanna with white leafy shapes on it. Ash had a long side fringe. Andy had a black scar drawn on the rifght side of his mouth, leading off to his hair lline, which was covered by a side fringe. They were all a little odd looking, with the war paint but I felt left out. ''You guys all have warpaint of some-sort on your faces, can I get some?'' I questioned, curiously. ''Sure,'' Jinxx replied almost instantly. ''Andy, you can do it for her,''CC said. 

''OK!''Andy said, excitedly. Hm. I was hoping Jinxx would do it...Andy freaks me out a tiny bit. My thoughts were interrupted by someone grasping my hand. The next thing I knew, Andy was leading out the door, into the hall, away from everyone else and up the Small spiral staircase. Where are we going?'' I asked, a little scared. ''Oh, sorry. My room, I keep my warpaint up there and there is a desk so I can do it up here. ''Oh...That's alright then,''I stated quietly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again audience. ''haha tobuscus'' I had spare time to kill today, so I decided I would write chapter fifteen. I may not get a chance again...for a while. But today was different. :P hopefully you all like it so far.

COMMENT VOTE FAN!

Don't forget BVB ARMY for ever!!!!!!!!