Chapter Thirteen

Jinx swung open both doors of the black wardrobe, revelling the, mostly leather, clothes. He shuffled through them, while mumbling to himself. I got up off the bed and walked over to his desk. There was a giant pile off CD's stacked in the right corner of the desk. Paper was scattered over the surface and I picked one up. It looked like the lyrics of a new song. The title was 'Open the gates of Darkness'. Jinx had only managed to write the first couple of lines so far, I sung them quietly to myself, ''I've been standing here so long, My heads gone deaf with all this screaming, all I want is to be let through  and get to the safety...''. I stopped suddenly when I felt Jinx's eyes staring at me. ''I-I-I'm s-sorry, I-I J-Just...'',I stuttered before he cut me off. ''No, That was really good,''Jinx said, surprised. I was starring down at the ground, embarrassed. My cheeks were bright red, but Jinx was grinning at me. ''What?'',I asked. ''Oh, Nothing,'' he replied and walked over to me with something in his hands.

Jinx took my hand and placed something in the middle of my palm. I looked down at it. It was a star symbol pendant on a silver chain. ''Whats that for?'', I questioned raising one of my eyebrows. ''Just a token of out friendship,'' He told me. I starred a him strangely and set it on his desk. I walked over to his bed and lifted the out fit he had set out for me. It was a washed out grey pair of ripped, skinny jeans, a pair of black leather, knee high, military combat boots, a Black leather jacket with Rebel and that star stitched onto the back of it and a Black T-shirt that had a few studs on it. ''Nice fashion sense,'' I blurted out. ''Thanks'', he said. ''Can I get changed in a bathroom or something?'' I asked. ''Sure, It's just in there,'' He replied, gesturing to a door beside his desk. ''Oh, here!'' Jinx exclaimed, throwing a pair of  black socks at my face. ''Thanks''I said, before kicking them inside the bathroom. 

After I was dressed and I had taken a shower, I came out to find Jinx sitting on his bed with his earphones in. I sneaked up behind him and screamed in his ears. ''CRAP!'' Jinx shouted and fell off his bed in fright. I immediately burst into laughter and helped him up a few seconds later, still laughing. Jinx tried to look angry but gave up and ended up laughing too. ''What are you listening to?'' I asked, curiously. ''Music'' he replied sarcastically, smirking. ''Haha very funny. I meant what band are you listening to?''I said. ''Oh, they are an English band called Asking Alexandria.'' He stated. ''Cool.'' I said. Suddenly, Jinx's phone started to ring and It stared to play New Religion really loudly. I jumped about three feet off the ground.Jinx picked his phone off his bedside table and pressed the answer button. ''Hey Andy, Oh yeah, sorry, Yeah I'll be round in a bit, yeah, ok, Is it alright if I bring someone, yeah I really want you to meet her, ok, yeah, see you in like five minutes, Bye,'' ''Who was that?''I asked. ''Oh, that was Andy I have to go for band practice, you can come with me,'' Jinx said as he held out his hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Yeah im sorry its so late but i was out and then i had a history projct and um yeah! so happy Easter and don't forget to VOTE... COMMENT.... and FOLLOW (if u want)

And remember BVB ARMY FOR LIFE... :)