Chapter fourteen

I took Jinx's hand and with his free hand he held the door open for me. ''What time is it?'' I asked, really curious because I haven't known the time for days. ''Um, its...'' He said pulling out his ipod again,'' It's just over half two,''. ''OK thanks,'' I said. We walked down a cold corridor and turned around a corner to a marble staircase. We descended quickly and walked through three more corridors. There was another marble staircase that led to the massive front door. We half skipped, half raced down the stairs. When we approached the doors, Geoffrey appeared from nowhere and opened them for us. ''Thank you Geoffrey,''I smiled at him. He replied with,''Your very welcome...um,'' ''Ashley,''Jinx butted in. ''Your very welcome, Ashley,'' Geoffrey said. 

Jinx smiled at me for no reason, ''What? Do I have dirt on my face or something?''I questioned. ''No, Its just you look like you have just visited Wonderland like Alice!" Jinxx exclaimed.''Well... I kinda did...'' I trailed off. We burst out laughing for no reason. ''How far is this place?''I questioned, curiously. ''Um actually just around that bend, up ahead,''Jinxx said pointing in front of us. We passed hundreds...No, thousands of trees, each one let a tiny amount of sun through its canopy of leaves. The ground was dotted with sun beams and overall looked amazing. I noticed a few butterflies fluttering over a mushroom ring, I have recently seen a lot of them. We walked over a dead tree branch and Jinxx didn't see the over hanging branch and whacked his head, I ducked but it was too late for Jinxx to react. I burst out laughing and he began to chuckle. ''What would you have done if I got knocked out?'' He questioned me. ''Um I would have dragged you and made my way back to your palace, Geoffery would know what to do,'' I replied. ''Good answer'' Jinxx stated, rubbing his head. 

When we turned the corner it led to a tall, Iron fence which was engraved with butterflies, flowers, bees, trees and fairies? That's odd. ''Whats with all that engraved stuff?'',I questioned Jinxx. ''Um they are the guardians of the forest.'' replied Jinxx. ''Huh?''I asked. ''The fairies keep the forest safe from harm, The butterflies,flowers and bees represent the nature, the tree resemble the forever lasting life.'' He stated, smirking wildly at me. ''Smart-ass!''I playfully shouted. He lightly punched me on the shoulder and said,''Am not!'' defensively. JInxx lunged forward, in front of me and hauled the gate open so we could pass through. ''Thanks.''I said. ''No problem,''Jinxx replied. We both walked through together into a small cobblestone street. There wasn't many people, just a few standing outside a corner shop. Buildings lined the footpaths and a small tavern looked busy in the middle of the street. 

''How far now?'' I whined. ''Um... Just in there actually,'' Jinxx stated, gesturing to a tall brick building with a few windows and a black wooden door. ''Cool''I said. Instead of a fence lining the the garden, there was a 2 metre high bush. There was no gate so we just walked through. I knocked on the door, politely, but Jinxx just opened it and beckoned for me to follow. I entered the house and immediately the fresh scent of cigarette smoke, leather and weirdly peanut butter hit me in the face like a fist. I coughed and Jinxx swung around to face me. Jinxx burst out laughing and then said,''I know, it stinks...Oh don't get freaked out at these guys... Ok?'', ''Um...Ok.''I said, unsure. What the hell could he mean by,'don't get freaked out at these guys'' I'm kinda worried now. Jinxx had a look of concern on his face as he opened the door to a room just down the hall from the front door. He seemed to mutter something under his breathe, but I couldn't make it out. He pulled down the handle and gently pushed the door, to reveal the scene that the walls were hiding. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMB! I am soooooo sorry! I haven't updated in like 5969389238585835892403 years. I was off school for easter when I started to write this and we are back to school now. We have been bombarded with tests and I didn't really have much spare time! hahaha sorry I fi don't get a chance to update for a while...But I WILL try! 

VOTE...COMMENT...FAN if you want..It may make me update quicker! :P

AND REMEMBER BVB ARMY FOR LIFE!

PS. i can't believe Attack Attack and My Chemical Romance broke up :(