(1) SIBLINGS' SWEET BANTER

Today's one more special day in my life

Today's one more special day in my life. Actually, each day in my life feels equally special to me. The love I get loaded with, the care I get captivated with, the bonds I feel blissful with adopt different shades of speciality.

I would haven't experienced this ecstasy even in Vaikunth with which I had been enveloped since I had incarcerated as Kanha.

On the mention of my name as Kanha, I remember one person, and he's my one and only Dau. After leaving Vrindavan I have only Dau who calls me Kanha, sometimes affectionately, sometimes angrily, and sometimes in sweet agonies caused by me.

Whenever we had to go anywhere he was the one to get ready in time, but today there was no trace of him. I have been waiting for him to depart Panchal with him for attending the self marriage ceremony of my sakhi Draupadi.

Draupadi had born from Yagya. A pure, kind and beautiful soul she's! She has a great reason on this earth. Since her birth she had trusted me as a friend and guide, and I too had accepted her submission towards me.

"Kanha! Kanha! Your tricks of troubling me will never stop," Dau entered into chamber complimenting me in a sulky tone.

"Don't you enjoy get troubled by me, Dau? Your reciprocation towards me had changed after arrival of Subhadra in our lives," I too complained back to him.

"Bad manners, Kanha! She's younger than you. You shouldn't mention her in that way. She's the one roaming behind me all the time till now on your insistence," Dau reminded me of my recent attempt of troubling him.

"Yes, I insisted her so that she could send you to me after your works get done or else you would get more delayed, and I love Subhadra no lesser than you," I cleared up my intention to him.

"No, I love her more," he countered.

"No, I love her more, and she too loves me more. She obeys me always," whenever a banter has started in name of Subhadra we brothers are unstoppable.

"You trick her to obey you," Dau hardly could convince her to obey him. That was reason behind his accusation.

"She obeys me on her own, out of love," I too shared the truth of my side.

"In important decisions of her life she will obey me. Just wait and watch," Dau's statement made me smile, silently.

He didn't notice me keenly or else his suspicious glare would have glued at me untill I revealed the reason behind my act.

"On the mention of important decision, I realised that you would have to lead many important incidents after meeting Arjun. He's going to be your companion for contributing in all your upcoming plans of future, isn't he?" Dau's gesture turned into a serious one.

I could sense his gloominess. Even though Dau and I was about to stay together yet Arjun was going to play active role beside me. This fact somehow had made Dau slightly sad.

"You have been contributing in all my purposes since my birth, Dau. Your contributions can never be placed back. It's just Arjun's contributions are going to be prominent in my purpose from now on. He's the Mahanayak of this era," I held Dau's shoulders from both sides.

"Arjun is a part of my soul, and you aren't separate from me. After all, we siblings are one. So, Arjun deserves to get your love and affection like I get from you," I smiled, and Dau too smiled back.

"No, it's not going to happen," the expression on his face was conveying that his statement was an incomplete one. He had to say something else too.

"I knew that you couldn't love anyone like me. I love you, Dau!" I side hugged him with my own assumption.

"Yes, because no one could be like you. Arjun is decent, disciplined and obedient. So, I will love him like a good brother of mine," he completed what he really meant.

"So, am I not a good brother?" I asked.

"You are a good brother, but not in the way I wish you to be like, to act like," he patted on my back with a playful smile, and I couldn't resist chuckling at that shade of his personality.

"Then let's go to get the good brother for you," holding his hand I walked out of chamber to start our journey to Panchal.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASYUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏