Chap 10: Chunin Exams

The genin crowded the hall of the first exams, the academy building, trying to get into the classroom, That was blocked by two supposed genin were blocking, standing in front of the classroom blocking teams from entering. Throwing two upper classmen aside, before Sasuke walked up with Hinami, and Naruto.

"Let us through. Hinami, you noticed, didn't you." Sasuke said and Hinami hummed,

"You're using a genjutsu, we need to go up one more floor." She said in return, looking towards the genin who hummed,

"So you saw through that, huh?" the examiner said the teams of genin going to leave, with Rocklee challenging Sasuke to a fight, Team 7 going to watch. Sana's teammates stood with her and the other sand siblings, one thing Hinami made immediate note of, was one of them being barefoot.

"You're fast." Hinami commented, as she watched the fight, Lee had proclaimed his love for Sakura Haruno just before with Sakura rejecting him. Her heart still belonged to Sasuke. He was fast enough to get Sasuke on the ground and out of the fight, shocking his two teammates and Sakura. The five headed up to the exam hall, where they met Kabuto Yakushi, giving away information about the competition on his jutsu cards. Sasuke and Hinami getting an off feeling from the guy, bringing Naruto to the other side of the room before he noticed.

"Hey, do you guys know what'll be on the test?" Sana asked as she walked over with the sand siblings and Sasuke and Naruto's eyes looked over towards Hinami who shrunk under their gazes,

"You think I know? I've never taken the exams before." Hinami said in response

"So, you decided to take the exams, figured you'd drop out. Lady Hinami." Haruki said, his words were like venom on his tongue, walking over towards Hinami, his brown hair kept up in a bun behind his head with two strands framing his face, wearing a emerald green shirt paired with black pants. He was one of the woodstyle users from the Senju clan, he held resentment towards Hinami due to her possessing the kekkei tota.

"Haruki." Hinami said in response turning around, Haruki getting in the girls face,

"You know, they call you team killer. Seriously, it's just luck your still alive." he said and Hinami put her arm out, blocking Naruto from walking forwards.

"Fighting outside of the designated times is grounds for disqualification. If one person is disqualified it will lead to the entire team being disqualified due to the chunin exams meant to be taken as a team. Besides, he's not worth it." Hinami said holding her head high as she looked towards Haruki, unyielding,

"Haruki, man, come on, you said you wouldn't start crap." Tenno said looking over, he was one of Haruki's teammates, his black hair sitting flat around his head, wearing his headband around his neck wearing a sleeveless green cropped shirt with black pants with his shuriken holster on his right thigh, his kunai pouch on his back waist as he looked towards Haruki who tched. Walking away.

"Yeah come on Naruto, it's not worth it." Sasuke said in return. His black hair spiked behind his head as he wore a blue short-sleeve shirt with tan shorts, his shuriken holster on his right thigh, with his blue headband tied around his forehead. Wearing tan arm warmers on his forearms, and blue sandals on his feet. 'That was so scary.' Hinami thought, after he left, pulling her hood further onto her head,

The first exam was a multiple choice quiz where every one needed to pass in order for the team to pass. Hinami and Sasuke freezing when that little tidbit was announced. Before looking towards Naruto who was sat on the other side of Gaara. Sweat running down the back of his head as he tried to shrink in his seat. Sasuke was in the row near the windows with Hinami sitting next to Temari in the rows near the doors. Tenno sitting next to Sana, sitting on the otherside of the middle row. 'We're doomed..' When they were called to begin, Sasuke looked at the paper, 'Ah I see...' he thought with his eyebrow twitching, a nervous smile on his face, 'I can't understand even one of these questions.' he thought, Hinami noted the questions were above genin level, she could answer the first one with relative ease, before she activated her byakugan glancing around the room without moving her head, locking onto a paper which seemed to have all the answers on it, the ninja sitting there filling them in with relative ease and didn't seem to be nervous about the answers. She hummed before filling out the answers she needed. 'Naruto's at a disadvantage, but it should be okay. He's resourceful' Hinami thought as she looked around a moment, answering the questions.