chap 24: The Misguided

The four ran down the cliffside towards the town, where the remnants of the Korosuke family had gathered the remaining townspeople, looking towards the cliffside,

"Looks like the Korosuke family ran with their tails between their legs." Naruto declared, and Hinami shook her head,

"I don't think so." She said in return, Neji noting a trap set to hit them as they ran down, the four sending clones the rest of the way instead, or well, Naruto did, using the shadow clone and transformation jutsu. Running down the hill Naruto yelled to the villagers, Rokusuke trying to warn him of the trap ahead, with Karashi stopping him from doing so, calling it their chance to crush them. Signalling to his friends standing at the cliffside with large boulders, to send them rolling down to crush the ninja, which they did. The clones turned in shock before becoming buried in a landslide. The Korosuke family jumping down on top of the boulders, feeling good about the work they'd done as the villagers looked on with shock. Crushed as the ninja that were supposed to help them, died. Or at least, that's what they thought. Karashi laughing.

"Hey! What are you looking for anyway?" Naruto questioned,

"What do you think we're looking for? Those ninja brats." one of them answered and Hinami hummed,

"Perhaps we could help with that?" Hinami said in return, standing on a nearby rock a smirk on her face, she wore a maroon-purple sleeveless cropped top zipped up to her neck with a cropped sky blue jacket overtop, wearing black shorts with a skirt stopping mid thigh. Wearing her black hair in two braids with light blue ribbons at the base, a yellow strand going through the braid on the right side with a lilac purple strand going through the braid on the left side. Wearing her headband around her left thigh, her bangs falling over her face wearing black arm protectors on her forearms, wearing shinguards on her shins going over her black sandals, While Naruto sat in a butterfly stretch, a grin on his face as he chuckled, wearing a blue-orange ninja outfit with his headband around his forehead, his violet eyes looking forwards. Wearing a chunin flak jacket over his clothing, wearing his shuriken holster on his right thigh, his kunai pouch on his back waist.

"Surely you're not speaking of us." Neji commented, wearing his black hair behind his head with a loose ponytail behind his head, wearing a shortsleeve hoodless tan hyuga jacket, paired with brown shorts, his shuriken holster on his right thigh with his kunai pouch on his back waist, wearing wrappings around his right arm and leg. His headband tied around his forehead. He had his arms crossed over his chest, with a smirk. The Korosuke family looked in shock, they should have been buried in a landslide, but somehow weren't. Lee jumping behind them, with Neji, looking towards the shocked members of the Korosuke family.

"Those brats you crushed, sorry but those were just shadow clones." Naruto said with a grin, the Korosuke family jumping onto eachothers shoulders for their ninja art, black tornado. Each of them holding clas on their gloves as they began to spin, towards the ninja who were forced to jump away, before being hit, the group of them poofing from existence. Forcing the Korosuke family to look towards the cliff,

"Man, I'm sorry. But those guys were also made with jutsu." Naruto said from the cliffside, Hinami standing on the other side of him,

"We saw through your ambush!" Neji commented as they ran forwards, running down the rocky ledge, the ninja jumping over, before running towards the Korosuke family that stood below the cliff

"Let's do this." Hinami said as they ran, the girl charging chakra into her hands, coating them in wood as she jumped towards the first tornado, punching out with her fists, sending wood from her palm, onto the weapons held by those in the tornado. Lee using his leaf hurricane attack on the other. The torrnados dispersing into the numerous shinobi. Which Lee kicked in the face and punched them back while avoiding their weapons. Hinami activating her byakgan as the enemy closed in towards her, charging chakra into her palm.