Chap 15: The Dark Akatsuki

Kiyoka was training in the summoning jutsu with Nawaki, training in the forest on the Senju compound. Wearing black training clothing standing across from the man, she was entering into a contract both with dragons and with Katsuyu. In order to give her more of an offensive edge in a fight. She was wearing an orchid pink shortsleeve cropped shirt with a black skirt that stopped mid-thigh. Wearing mesh armor underneath the skirt as shorts, wearing a black/orchid pink jacket with detached sleeves over her shirt. Wearing her shuriken holster on her right thigh with her kunai pouch on her back waist. Her black hair in a half up bun on the right side of her head, wearing an orange flower at the base as decoration, her protector sitting around her forehead, the girl wearing black fingerless gloves on her hands. Nawaki was going through the jutsu signs with her, as well as working on collaborative ninjutsu with her dragon summoning. Mavis. A dragon with fandango pink scales, her hair going down her back was an ash blonde as well as the tuft at the end of her tail. Her ears were light pink wing shaped adornments. A somewhat calm dragon, with a love for the color... pink. A color that Kiyokaloved as well. The underside of her wings was lace pink, with black stripes over her body. At the moment, she wasn't big enough for Kiyokato fly, but they worked on ground maneuvers. Nawaki along with Zesilf grilling them and training them in the different maneuvers, his brown hair in a loose ponytail behind his head wearing a green longsleeve shirt with black pants, a sky blue poncho over his shoulders with a gold staff on his back, wearing black zori on his feet.

Naruto head out on a trip with Jiraiya to focus on learning another big jutsu move, Jiraiya's own toad mouth trap. He'd been working on seals with Kushina but had mastered almost every seal from the Uzumaki clan, though Jiraiya was sure the boy was the child of prophecy he'd been looking for, watching him suppress the 9tail like he did on the last mission he went on only cemented the idea. The boy stood ready a backpack on his back for their short journey, wearing his blue-orange ninja outfit with shuriken holster on his right thigh and a kunai pouch on his back waist.

"All right pervy sage! This is going to be awesome!" Naruto said looking over towards the man who hummed in response. Minato had just taught him the rasengan, but they knew one of the akatsuki was Ozai Uchiha, Iroh's brother who'd defected from the clan. So in the event Naruto had to fight the man, they wanted him prepared and able to use one of Jiraiya's moves, the toad mouth trap.

"Well obviously, I'm training you after all." Jiraiya said rubbing his head as he brought him in, the boy yelling in protest as he did so. Jiraiya's gizo was in a ponytail behind his head, the rest of his hair sitting around the faceplate on his face that held the kanji for oil on the front, the sideburns reaching his chin. Wearing a green kimono inspired uniform with matching pants, wearing red geta sandals with a tankstyle cloak with gold circles on the pecs, wearing fishnetting that peeked from his shins and forearms, where the skin was exposed. He wore hand guards on both of his hands as well, wearing his scroll on his back. They were to return in a week, the village still on high alert from the attack, Minato was worried but he knew that going with Jiraiya, Naruto would be fine. Kushina was worried about the inhibitions of Shinobi that Jiraiya never seemed to follow.

Their training was kicking off without a hitch, Naruto was learning to pool his chakra like for summoning but for more specific things. He's able to summon Gamakitchi and Gamabunta, all he needed to do was think about it more clearly to summon Jiraiya's toad mouth trap. This move was specifically used for defense, escape from it was impossible, it was by far one of the strongest moves in Jiraiya's arsenal, and as such, it was taking longer than normal to teach such a move to Naruto. He was slowly getting it though, it took a small amount of chakra but learning how to do so, would be a feat. They stopped for the night at an inn. The two sharing the room in said inn as they prepared to go all out with Naruto's training.