Later that night at Alex and Sam's place everyone was sitting around on the sofas talking about their days. Alura was sitting in Lena's lap giggling about how much fun she had with Lena and her mom at the trampoline park. "I like Lena mommy! She jumped really high with me." Alura stated. "I know! I'm glad you had fun sweetheart." Kara replied. "Auntie Magpie never liked jumping on trampolines with me. She'd make me sit on the sofa instead and watch cartoons." Alura complained. Just then there was a knocking on the door. "Who's that?" Sam asked as Alex went to open the door. Maggie stood there with her gun in one hand and a bottle of liquor in the other. "What are you doing Maggie?" Alex asked. "I...my dear...am here to kill...a bitch..." Maggie slurred her words as she stumbled into the apartment heading towards Lena. "Take Alura to the bedroom now Lena!" Kara shouted.

Lena grabbed the girl and ran off towards the bedrooms locking the bedroom door quickly. "It's gonna be ok darling." Lena whispered. "Why's Auntie magpie acting like this?" Alura asked. "I don't know sweetheart. But your mommy's gonna fix it. Come sit with me, I'll protect you little one." Lena whispered as she pulled the girl onto the bed and put her behind her.

Meanwhile out in the living room Maggie was yelling and screaming at everyone. "SHE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! SHE FUCKING LEFT! SHE DIDN'T EVEN CALL! I WAS THERE! I STAYED! AND! AND YET YOU STILL LOVE HER! But you won't...when I kill her you will be with me.." Maggie bellowed. Kara stared at her in shock. Alex moved slowly around the edge of the counter till she was now behind Maggie. Kara continued to keep the woman's attention on her while Alex made her move. In one swift movement Alex tackled Maggie to the ground. The gun went off scaring everyone around them but Alex got the gun out of her hands before she slapped the cuffs on her.

Back in the bedroom Alura was clinging to Lena sobbing into her chest. "Mommy..." Alura whispered. "She's ok darling, shhh now Alura it's ok. Everything's gonna be ok..." Lena cooed as she rubbed Alura's back. A few minutes passed before Kara came into the room to see Alura wrapped up in Lena's arms asleep. The sight made Kara smile as she stepped into the room. "Everything ok?" Lena whispered. "Yes. Maggie's been arrested and taken away. How is she doing?" Kara asked as she sat down beside Lena. "She heard the gunshot and cried out for you. I just held her as she sobbed, she finally cried herself to sleep. Are you ok?" Lena asked.

"Yea..I assume you heard the yelling?" Kara asked. Lena nodded slowly. "I'm sorry. I should have went after you." Lena whispered. "It's ok, thats all in the past now. It's like you said 'time to start over again.' It's safe to come back out now. No one was shot." Kara replied. Lena stood u still holding Alura in her arms and followed the blonde out to the living room. The cops were just leaving after asking Alex questions. Kara sat next to Lena again on the sofa Alura still wrapped up in Lena's arms still sleeping. "You ok?" Alex asked looking at Lena. "Yea...Alura cried herself to sleep though." Lena whispered. "She'll be ok in time." Alex stated.

"What got into her?" Eliza asked. "I don't know. Earlier she was fine then she left to go to work, after that I never saw her." Kara stated. "She never went to work." Sam stated. "What? She said...she told the realtor she had to leave to go to work!" Kara exclaimed. "She never showed up. Her boss said he never heard from her." Sam added. "So she just went home? That doesn't make any sense!" Kara snapped. "She went home, and got drunk. So drunk she passed out! She apparently woke up and decided to come here to 'win you over'." Alex stated. "By showing up drunk! In front of my daughter! To kill Lena! All while Alura sat on her lap! Maggie doesn't need to bother coming back around. Again!" Kara deadpanned. "I agree with Kara. I don't want someone like her around my granddaughter." Eliza added.

"Well at least wea all agree on that!" Alex stated. "Yea, now is anyone hungry? Would you like to eat here as planned or go out and try to forget this mess?" Sam asked. "I say we go out. It'll be better for Alura not to be here tonight either. I'll get a hotel room till I can move into my condo." Kara stated. "You can stay with me till you get settled Kara." Lena stated. Kara looked at Lena then at her daughter who was nestled against Lena's chest and smiled. "Ok...thank you Lena!" Kara stated. "Any time." Lena replied. "I'll go get a trolley ready after dinner." Sam stated.

"Let's get going to dinner then." Kara stated. "Mommy!" Alura whimpered as she began waking up. "I'm right here darling." Kara cooed. "Mommy!" Alura squealed as she moved from Lena's lap to Kara's. "You're ok darling." Kara whispered. "Mommy...I don't want Aunt Magpie to be my aunt anymore." Alura whimpered. "That's ok sweetheart. She isn't your aunt anymore now." Kara replied. "Good...I want Lena to be my auntie though...she's nice." Alura whispered but everyone in the room heard it. "She can be if she wants to be ok? But let's go get your face cleaned up then we are all gonna go out to have dinner." Kara stated.

In the bathroom Alura expressed how she didn't want to stay there anymore so Kara told her that Lena had offered them to stay with her till they moved into their new place right next door to 'Auntie Lena'. Meanwhile back in the living room a different conversation was happening. "So how long till you ask Kara and Alura to live with you permanently?" Alex asked Lena. "I think it'll be awhile yet. Alura has just experienced some hard trauma. She'll need a little while to overcome it." Lena replied. "Just remember what I told you earlier Lena, and all will be ok." Eliza stated as Kara and Alura emerged from the bathroom. "I'm ready to go eat now!" Alura announced happily. "Good! Let's go shall we?" Alex asked. "Yep! I wanna ride with Auntie Alex and Auntie Sammy!" Alura exclaimed. "Ok little one! Let's go get in the car." Sam stated picking her up in her arms and walking out the door.