34

Over the next few weeks everyone fell into a routine. Both women worked in their offices while Alura went to her school for the gifted. Today they would both be going to Alura's school for parents day. "Are you nervous?" Kara asked. "Yes! I'm very nervous! What is it like?" Lena asked. "We go, we sit with her, she shows us what they've been working on. We talk to her teachers and  ask questions if we have any and then we have pizza and drinks then we all go home." Kara replied. "Is that all?" Lena replied. "Pretty much. Don't be so nervous sweetheart. Everyone will love you." Kara cooed. "Ok...let's go then." Lena replied as they walked out of the house.

A few minutes later they arrived at Alura's school and got out of the car. "Still nervous?" Kara asked as she wrapped her arm around Lena. "Yep! But I'll be ok once we're in her classroom." Lena replied. "Ok, are you ready?" Kara asked. "Yes darling." Lena replied as they walked through the doors. "Which way is her classroom?" Lena asked. "Right down here. It's the one with everyone's pictures on it." Kara replied. As they got closer Lena notice the door had a picture of the three of them on it. Alura was in the middle with Kara and Lena on each side. "When did you take this.?" Lena asked. "Um I didn't Alex did before we left. I gave a copy to Alura to put on the door." Kara replied. "Aww thats so sweet!" Lena replied.

"Ah Miss Danvers! Miss Luthor! Welcome to Alura's classroom. I'm her teacher Mrs. O'Neal. Come sit your daughter is right over here doing her math work." Mrs. O'Neal stated. "Come on Lee!" Kara replied dragging Lena over to Alura's table. "Hey sweetie!" Kara cooed. "Momma! Mommy! You're here!" Alura squealed. "Yes we are sweetheart!" Lena replied as they sat down at the table.

"Kara! Lena! Welcome to parents day!" Jamie greeted. "Hey Jamie! Is Addison here?" Kara asked. "Yea! She's over there though with Joyce. Our daughters got new seating arrangements." Jamie stated. "Ah well thats alright. They need opportunities to make more friends." Kara replied. "Yes they do! So Lena? How do you like living in Ireland?" Jamie asked. "It's really great, I love living here. Although I'd live anywhere as long as I was with these two." Lena replied as Alura came over and climbed up into her lap.