After their meal Kara quickly grabbed her clutch and paid for the entire meal before Lena had time to pull her card out. "I could of gotten that!" Lena me groaned. "You'll have to be quicker next time!" Kara replied playfully. "Yea Auntie Lena!" Alura stated with a smile. Everyone burst into laughter as they headed back to Alex and Sam's place. "So I'm Aunt Lena now?" Lena asked as they drove back to the condo. "Apparently so. The attachment will get worse now that we'll be staying with you and then next door." Kara added.

"Well I can't wait!" Lena replied with a smile. "Oh Lee you will regret saying that. As soon as Alura gets attached she becomes a terror." Kara added. "I hardly doubt that one bit. She's an angel." Lena replied. "Ask Sam and Alex, she has umm well...blocked them a lot. And she will wake you up with every morning with squeals." Kara explained. "Oh she really beaver blocked them?" Lena asked laughing. "Yes! All the time! When they came to Ireland they couldn't get any alone time!" Kara stated. "I'm sorry but that is hilarious!" Lena said laughing.

A few minutes later they were back at Alex and Sam's place and loading the luggage onto the trolley once again. "Mommy? Where are we going now?" Alura asked. "We're gonna stay at Lena's place for a few days until our new furniture arrives." Kara explained. "Ok!" Alura replied with a smile. While Kara got Alura buckled into the car seat everyone loaded the luggage into the cargo compartment of the suv. "Well we're all set!" Kara said. "Looks like Luthor's hosting game night this weekend." Sam stated. "What's game night mommy?" Alura asked. "It's a night where we all get together and play grown up games. So you'll be hanging out with grandma that night ok." Kara explained. "Ok!" Alura replied with a smile.

Kara hugged her sister and Sam and Eliza before getting into the car with Lena. The drive to Lena's condo was short and so was the walk to bring everything inside. The spare room was huge and Alura quickly put her stuff away. "Mommy? Will I be going to work with you Monday?" Alura asked. "Yes, your tutor will be meeting us there and you will be working with her while mommy works." Kara stated. "Ok.." Alura sighed.

Lena stood in the doorway and watched the interaction between the mother and daughter. "Maybe, if you're good, and it's ok with Auntie Lena, we could go have lunch at L Corp. Would you like that?" Kara asked. Alura's eyes got bigger and she nodded 'yes' vigorously. "Ok, why don't you go find Aunt Lena and ask her while I get your clothes put up." Kara stated. Lena quickly disappeared to her living room and sat on the couch while she waited for Alura. "Auntie Lena!" Alura squealed as she ran into the room. "What is it sweetheart?" Lena asked.

Alura sat on the sofa beside her before talking. "If I'm good for my tutor tomorrow...can Mommy and I come have lunch with you at L Corp?" Alura asked. Lena pretended to think on the question for a moment before answering. "I don't see why not, what will we have for lunch?" Lena asked. Now it was Alura's turn to think. "We can get mommy's favorite!" Alura stated. "What's mommy's favorite?" Lena asked. "Big Belly Burger. Auntie Alex and Auntie Sam brought some with them when they came to our house in Ireland. It was good!" Alura stated. "Big Belly Burger it is then." Lena replied. Alura jumped into her lap and hugged the raven haired woman catching her completely off guard.

It was at this moment Kara began walking in to the room. The sight before her made the blondes heart swell with happiness. 'If only it could be like this all the time.' She thought to herself. Shaking her head of the images that began to form inside her head she walked over to the sofa and sat beside Lena. "What are you two up to?" Kara asked. "Alura and I made plans to have Big Belly Burger tomorrow for lunch." Lena replied. "Oh? What about me?" Kara asked teasingly. "You coming too mommy! Mommy! Can we fly tomorrow?" Alura asked. Lena looked at Kara who looked at Alura. "Umm...Let's see how tomorrow goes ok?" Kara replied.

"Ok..." Alura replied softly. "Come on darling, let's go get you a bath and into some pajamas. You have a big day tomorrow." Kara stated. "Ok mommy!" Alura replied softly as she got off Lena's lap and walked over to Kara who scooped her up into her arms. "I'll be back in a little bit." Kara said looking back at Lena who nodded and smiled. When Kara disappeared from view Lena let her mind wander. 'Even after all this time..I'm still in love with you Kara Danvers, and I'm now in love with your daughter too. All I want is nothing more than to be her other mom.' Lena thought to herself.

Meanwhile in the large bathroom Kara was in the process of giving Alura a bath. "Mommy?" Alura asked. "Yes sweetie?" Kara replied. "Do you love Auntie Lena?" Alura asked. Kara was taken aback by the sudden question. "What do you mean Alura?" Kara asked. "Do you love Auntie Lena? Like will she be my other mommy one day?" Alura asked. "I....I....I don't know how to answer that. Do you want her to be?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy! She's already nicer than...M... Auntie Lena plays with me! She's smart too! And she likes big belly burger! And...she's pretty mommy!" Alura stated. "She is indeed pretty, you're right there darling. You really like her don't you?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy! Want me to ask her to be my other mommy? She'll say yes to me!" Alura offered. "No! I mean not right now darling. Mommy will handle that part ok. Now let's get you dried off and in some pajamas and into bed." Kara stated as she grabbed a towel off the rack.