Back in National City Lena paced her office floor. She moved back two years ago and now just received an invitation to Cat Co's gala. She was going she already decided on that. However she'd be going alone. No date. Hell no dates in four years. It took her that long to realize that when Kara and her baby left she took her heart with her. Shaking her head to clear her mind she sat back at her desk and sighed. Head in her hands she thought of what she'd say to the blonde. She had thought about this everyday for the past four years. However now knowing she'd see her in a few days time all her thoughts of what to say suddenly disappeared from her mind.

The sound of her phone pinging pulled her from her thoughts. Looking at it she saw Alex had texted her. Yes they had remained friends all this time even though Lena had basically broken Kara's heart. Opening the message she read it to herself.

A: "Hey Lena! I thought I'd tell you that Kara and Alura will be arriving later tonight. They'll be staying at my place for a few days till Kara gets a condo here. I just thought I'd give you a heads up before you come by for girls night. I'll understand if you decide not to come."

Thinking for a moment Lena decides to respond to Alex.

L: "Hey Alex! That's good to hear. Yea, I'll be there tonight! Let Sam know to order lots of food...you know Kara...lol...When does Eliza get in?"

A: "Sam's already on it...lol... Mom comes this weekend. It'll be good to have you here too Lena. I've gotta run, gotta pick up Kara and my niece. I'll see you at seven!"

L: "See you then Alex!"

With that Lena returned to her work trying to get her mind off Kara's arrival. "This is gonna be along night..." Lena groaned as she closed her laptop. "Jess!" Lena called for her assistant. "Yes Miss Luthor?" Jess asked. "I'm going home now. I'll see you Tuesday. Have a good long weekend Jess!" Lena stated as she headed to her elevator. Jess waited till the doors shut before she called Alex. "The raven has left the building!" Jess stated. "Plan L and K is on! See you later Jess!" Alex replied. "See you!" Jess said before ending the call.

Alex drove to the airport and waited for Kara's jet to land. Sitting on the hood of her suv she waited impatiently for her sister and niece. A few short minutes later the jet landed and the stairs dropped out revealing a smiling toothless soon to be four year old. "AUNTIE ALEX!" Alura screamed as she ran down the stairs and into the waiting arms of her aunt. "Alura! My favorite niece!" Alex cooed. "Auntie! I'm your only niece!" Alura replied in her thick Irish accent. "That you are darling! Now let's get you in the car." Alex stated as Kara came down the stairs.

Once the luggage was in the back and Kara was in the passenger seat Alex drove away from the airport. "How was the trip?" Alex asked. "Good as always. It was a little faster this time. Smaller jet and all and newer technology." Kara replied. "Well that is good. Are you ready for girls night?" Alex asked. "Yea! I can't wait to see Sam and Maggie again." Kara replied. "Yea..." Alex replied. "What is it?" Kara demanded. "Uh...Lena's gonna be there too..." Alex replied. "Oh...well ok then... I'll be civil." Kara stated. "Kara! It's not that! She misses you Kar... she realizes she made a mistake four years ago." Alex stated.

Kara looked in the back seat to see Alura was listening to her music again before responding. "Alex, if she missed me that much she could have called! Could have came to Ireland! For fucks sake she just left me! And now she's back in National City? For how long? Till someone pisses her off again?" Kara asked. "Kara...just be nice...please?" Alex asked. "Fine. I'll be nice! Sam better have plenty of food ordered." Kara groaned and Alex laughed. "What?" Kara snapped. "Lena said the same thing." Alex replied.

A few minutes later Alex pulled into the parking garage under her apartment building. "Alura...we're here...come on darling let's get inside." Kara cooed as she pulled her daughter out of the car seat. "I've got the bags on the trolley. You get my niece inside." Alex stated as they headed for the elevator. The ride in the glass elevator was quiet even though Alura was wide awake now. Before Kara could knock on the door Sam yanked it open and ushered them inside. "Kara! Alura!" Sam squealed. "Auntie Sammy!" Alura yelled as she lunged for the brunette woman. "Come on sweetheart! Let's get you some food!" Sam stated as Alex put the luggage in one of the spare rooms before returning to the living room where Kara, Sam and Alura were sitting on sofas. "Sooo...Girls night?" Kara asked. "Yea! Pizza's already here along with your potstickers!" Sam said. Kara pulled her into a tight hug before putting some on her plate.

A few minutes later Maggie arrived and more hugs were shared before sitting back down. Ten minutes went by and Sam was opening the door again. This time on the other side was a raven haired woman with emerald green eyes. Said eyes met platinum blue ones across the room. The blonde was sitting next to Maggie holding a child on her lap. "Mommy...who's that?" Alura whispered in the blondes ear. "That's a former friend of mommy's her names Lena." Kara replied with a half smile.

"Hi Kara!" Lena said greeting the blonde who now stood up with said child hiding behind her legs. "Hi Lena!" Kara replied. "Is..that...her?" Lena asked. "Yes. Alura honey come here please." Kara said picking her up in her arms. "Alura, I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine Lena Luthor." Kara replied. Alura eyed the other woman up and down closely before putting her hand out like she been taught to. "Pleasure to meet you Miss Luthor. My name is Alura Elizabeth Danvers!" She stated. Lena was blown away at how polite she was. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Miss Alura! You're very polite!" Lena replied as Kara put the girl down. "Mommy says it's always best to be polite when you're meeting new people. She says it's how you leave a good impression!" Alura replied before going to sit with Sam.