12

A few minutes later Kara was loading her daughter into her car seat and preparing to head to Cat Co. "I'll see you at lunch time!" Lena stated with a smile. "Bye Auntie Lena!" Alura squealed. "Bye darling! Be good for your tutor ok?" Lena replied. "I will Auntie Lena!" Alura called back. "See you later Kar." Lena said looking at the blonde who had on a power suit. "See you later Lee!" Kara replied before getting into her car and driving off.

The drive to Cat Co. was a short one. Kara and Alura were greeted by paparazzi taking pictures of them as they entered the building. Passing by security they headed up into the private elevator and walked towards the CEO's office. There behind the desk sat Nia Nal. Kara's former shadow and now acting CEO. "Kara! Hi! Welcome back!" Nia exclaimed happily. "Hey Nia! This is my daughter Alura. She'll be with her tutor most of the day in a spare room." Kara explained. "Hello there Alura!" Nia greeted the child. "Hello Miss Nal." Alura replied with a smile. "How are things going here?" Kara asked getting back on topic. "Really good! Everything's running smoothly. How long are you here for?" Nia asked. "Depends on how things are going here." Kara replied.

The sound of someone clearing their throat behind them caused them to turn around. "Miss Danvers! The tutor you requested is here." A blonde woman stated. "Ah thank you..." Kara began. "Jackie! It's a pleasure to meet you." She replied. "Thank you Jackie! It's a pleasure to meet you too! You can send her in now please." Kara stated. The woman walked into the office looking ever so professionally. "Hello! It's nice to meet you Miss Danvers. And miss Alura." The woman said. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss O'Hare. Alura, this is your new tutor Miss O'Hare. She's gonna be teaching you while mommy's working." Kara explained. "Ok mommy." Alura replied. "Come with me, I'll show you where you will be working. Nia you can come too if you want." Kara added.

The four of them walked over to the elevator and took it down one level. "Miss O'Hare you may use this elevator while you are here. And if I'm not in the office with Nia, you can leave Alura with her in my absence. Understand?" Kara asked. "Yes Miss Danvers." She replied. "Good! This way is the empty office space where you will be tutoring Alura. It's already filled with everything you will need. Including a bathroom. I will be taking her out for lunch every day we are here so there is no need to order anything. I will also make sure she has a snack and a beverage with her for later in the afternoon. Are there any questions?" Kara asked.

"No Miss Danvers. I think you went over everything." Miss O'Hare stated. Kara nodded before looking at her daughter. "Alura. I will be busy today but I'll be back here to get you for lunch with your auntie. Be a good girl won't you?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy! I love you." Alura replied. "I love you too darling." Kara replied as she kissed her cheek. Turning back to Nia, Kara looked at her before speaking. "Let's get going we have much to discuss. We'll start in the mail room. I want to personally check in with every employee." Kara stated.

Nia only nodded as they began walking again. Taking the elevator down to the first floor Kara and Nia entered the mail too where Kara listened to everything the employees had to say. "I thank you for your comments, and I will start working on them right away." Kara stated. "Thank you Miss Danvers!" Everyone cheered happily.

Meanwhile inside Lena's office she was just finishing up a phone call when Sam burst into the room. "So? How was last  night?" Sam asked excitedly. "It was ok. Uh...well during bath time Alura asked Kara if I'd be her second mom." Lena replied. "And what did she say? What did you say?" Sam asked. "Kara said that she'd deal with it. And Alura said 'I'll ask her and she'll say to me!' Then I stupidly asked Kara if she wanted more wine." Lena explained. "You didn't say 'Of course I want to be her other mom! I love you Kara! I always have!' You just asked if she wanted more wine? Pathetic Luthor! Really you wait four years with no sex! I may add and you say 'more wine?" Sam shook her head.

"No! I told her I didn't know what to say, then I asked if she loved me. She said yes and explained how it's not just her now that she has Alura too. So I told her about the conversation Eliza and I had at the trampoline park, where she said that basically if I want to peruse Kara I had to in this for the long haul. Then she said 'when Kara and Alura return to Ireland I had better have my ass on that jet too.' She also said that she'd rather have me be with Kara than Maggie, and as you can see Maggie is a fucking mess. Kara and I had a little make out session before we got into pajamas. She put on a camisole and matching shorts! Sam! I swear I almost lost my control! She...god! She was...is so fucking gorgeous! Last night made me realize that I can't...no I don't want to live without Kara and Alura in my life! And soon they'll be next door! But we did agree to make time to have alone time so we can get to know each other again." Lena explained. Sam could only smile at her friend. "Remember, I call maid of honor at the wedding!" Sam teased.

Back in Cat Co. Kara had just finished her tour and talking to everyone when she noticed it was nearing lunch time. "Nia, I'll be off now, for the rest of the day. I still have to go furniture shopping and all." Kara stated. Nia nodded. "Would you like me to have someone email you all the requests?" Nia asked. "Yes, you have my information? I presume?" Kara asked. "Oh yes!" Nia stated. "Good! I'm to get my daughter now and head out." Kara stated as she walked towards the elevator.

Alura was just finishing up her schoolwork when Kara arrived. "Mommy!" Alura squealed. "Hello darling! Are you having fun?" Kara asked. "Yes! I finished everything early! Miss O'Hare was surprised." Alura replied with as mile. "I was surprised to see how smart your daughter is Miss Danvers." The tutor replied. "Well after tomorrow I'll be working from home so you will be coming to my home to tutor her, so if she finishes early more frequently you may go home with full pay." Kara replied before turning to Alura. "Are you ready to go see your auntie?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy! Bye Miss O'Hare!" Alura said as she jumped up into Kara's arms.