33

Several hours later everyone was back in their seats after sleeping through the night. Alura was cuddled up between them as the jet began descending into the airport. "Alura...we're almost home darling." Kara whispered. Alura yawned and moved her head off Lena's leg and rubbed her eyes. "Mommy? Is momma here?" Alura asked her eyes still closed. "Yes sweetheart I'm right here." Lena replied. "Ok..." Alura whispered as the jet hit came to a stop.

A little while later they were back at the farmhouse and bringing their things inside. "Alright let's get our stuff put away and then we can make some dinner." Kara stated. Lena went with Alura to her room and helped her put everything away while Kara put there stuff away with her super speed. A few minutes later they were in the kitchen making some food together, on the menu tonight was lamb tacos and homemade salsa. Alura was helping Lena chop up the vegetables for the salsa while Kara made the tortillas while the ground lamb cooked.

For anyone looking in from the outside would see the love that filled this house. They'd see how much Kara and Lena loved each other and how much they loved Alura. It was overflowing from the three of them. You'd have to be blind not to see it. "Dinners almost ready! Alura get the plates ok love." Kara stated as the little girl headed to the cupboard and took out three plates and quickly put them on the table  before taking a seat in a chair. Lena grabbed the glasses filling them with some water before placing them on the table. Lastly Kara brought over the tortillas, the meat and all the toppings and sat them on the lazy susan in the middle of the table before taking her seat. "Dig in everyone!" Kara cooed as they began making their tacos.