Maggie slumped against her sofa as she drank another bottle of beer. She was six..no..seven in already. She was drunk. She didn't care. She lost Kara again. Lena Luthor! Lena had it all! The money, the brains, the beauty. What did she have? A badge and a crappy one bedroom apartment in downtown. No condo on the hill for her. No house in Ireland. No private jets. Nope. She had her shitty apartment and her detective job. Lena had the girl. And Maggie had nothing. She continued drinking till she passed out on the sofa.

Kara and Lena rode to a nice restaurant where they got out and walked inside together. "This is nice." Kara stated. "Yea, I come here a lot when I'm working from home." Lena replied. "Oh...I have one of those too. Back in Ireland, it was just down the road from my farm house." Kara replied. "Farm house? You never said you live in an actual house? What's it like?" Lena asked as they skimmed the menus. "It's big, it sits in the midst of the most beautiful rolling hills. Alura and I sit on the back porch a lot in the summertime watching the sunset. It has a lot of land for her to play on, last year I had a heated pool and hot tub put in for us to enjoy." Kara replied.

"Really? That's amazing! Maybe if we become good friends again..." Lena trailed off. "Lee, you're always welcome at my home in Ireland." Kara replied reaching out to take her hand in her own, but when Kara felt the sparks she pulled away much to Lena's dismay. "Thank you Kara...that means a lot. What are you gonna get?" Lena asked. "I'm thinking about the chicken sandwich and fries. What about you Lee?" Kara asked. "I'm thinking...uh...the cob salad.." Lena replied. "Nice. I missed our lunches together." Kara stated. "You did? I did too. I had lunch with Sam but it wasn't the same. Then I tried to have lunch with Alex but all she talked about was how wonderfully you were doing in Cat Co. And that just made me miss you all the more. So eventually I stopped having lunch with anyone but myself and a bag of big belly burger." Lena stated as she wiped a tear from her eye.

Kara reached out again and took the raven haired woman's hand again. "It's ok Lee, I'm back, your back, we're rebuilding our friendship (and hopefully more) so now we can continue having lunch together once in a while if you like?" Kara asked. Lena looked at her closely before speaking. "I'd like that Kara, and I gotta say I missed you calling me 'Lee'." Lena added with a smile just as the waitress appeared. They gave their orders and continued talking. "So do you think Alura will like her new bedroom?" Lena asked. "Oh yes! She'll be super excited!" Kara replied with a smile.

When their food arrived they took their time eating so as to spend more time together. "So you're coming tonight?" Kara asked. "Yea....I figured I'd spend more time with you that way...gain your trust back." Lena replied. "You never lost my trust Lee. It as I who lost yours..." Kara replied. "That's it! No more talking about our past. From today we start over." Lena stated. Kara smiled and extended her hand out. "Hello! My name is Kara Danvers! I am supergirl! I have a three year old daughter named Alura! And I'm the CEO of Cat Co international." Kara stated only whispering the supergirl part. "Nice to meet you Kara Danvers! I'm Lena Luthor no kids. And I am the CEO of L Corp." Lena replied shaking her the blondes hand. "Nice to meet you too Lena." Kara replied.

They finished eating and headed back to the waiting suv and headed to the trampoline park. The car ride was a short one and as they entered the large building they were requested to take off their shoes and socks an d put on different socks. "Well I'm glad I left my bag in the car." Lena said chuckling. "Come on! Let's go find Alura and have some fun." Kara replied taking Lena by the hand as they walked around the room. Everywhere they looked Kara and Lena saw laughing and bouncing around like monkeys. "Mommy! Leeena!" Alura squealed as she came running towards them. "Hey darling! Are you having fun with Grandma?" Kara asked. "Yesss! Are you gonna jump with me mommy? Lena?" Alura asked.

Kara and Lena shared a look before nodding. "Yesss! Grandma was but she got tired. So shes sitting with the other mommies and daddy's." Alura said pointing to the large bench. "Let's go say hi first ok?" Kara said as they walked over to Eliza. "Hey!" Kara said smiling at Eliza. "Hello sweetie, Lena. How was your day?" Eliza asked. "It was fun. I got a condo." Kara stated. "Oh? Where?" Eliza asked. "Well...it's right next door to Lena's actually. It was the second one I looked at, however during the tour Maggie had to go to work so Lena and I finished the tour then I signed the papers and we went and got lunch together. And now we're here." Kara explained. "Sounds nice!" Eliza stated. "Mommy! Mommy! Can we jump now?" Alura asked.

"Ok darling. Lee you coming?" Kara asked. "She'll be there in a moment dear. I'd like to talk to her for a moment." Eliza stated looking at Lena. "Ok. Come on darling." Kara said grabbing Alura and walking over to a trampoline. Eliza waited till they began bouncing around to start her conversation with Lena. "So how long have you been in love with Kara?" Eliza asked point blank. "Uh... honestly...ever since she walked into my office with Clark." Lena replied. "So why didn't you run after her?" Eliza asked. "I was in a bad place emotionally after she left. I took that time to go to therapy, heal myself from the inside out. I knew it was the only way I'd have a chance to be with her again. And now that she's back I'm gonna do everything I have to do to win her back. Cause when she left for Ireland, she took my heart with me." Lena stated.

Eliza looked at her taking her in before replying. "Well Lena. I'm gonna be honest with you now. I like you better now than I did before. I like Maggie don't get me wrong but she has too much baggage with her. Kara's smart, Alura's smart. They both need someone in their lives that won't drag them down emotionally, financially, or physically. Kara needs a partner in every sense of the word. And well my granddaughter she needs a second parent that will be her other support system. I'm sure by now you know all the activities Alura does, and how she'll have a private tutor here in National City. I also know you plan to expand your business to Ireland too. Now do me one favor Lena Luthor." Eliza stated. "What is it?" Lena asked. "I want you to go win Kara's heart again, because she's still in love with you too. Prove to Kara that you'll be there for her and Alura all the time. And Lena when she goes back make sure your ass is on that jet too or I'll send Alex after you." Eliza stated. "Yes Eliza...thank you...can...can I..." Lena was cut off by Eliza pulled her into a tight hug. "No go." Eliza stated.

Lena walked off and joined the mother daughter duo on the trampoline.