26

A little while later the three of them were heading to the trampoline park to spend time with Alura's friends before they headed home the next day. "Ah Kara! Good to see you!" Jamie exclaimed. "Yea Alura couldn't wait to come down here and spend more time with everyone." Kara replied. "And you brought Lena along...Hello again Lena, how are you?" Jamie asked. "I'm good, how are you?" Lena asked. "I'm ok, not really looking forward to the long plane ride tomorrow though." Jamie replied. "Ah yea well in a few months Kara, Alura and I will be making the same plane ride together." Lena replied. "So you're returning with Kara and Alura?" Jamie asked.

Alura chose this moment to run up to them and begin talking. "Momma! Come jump with me please!" She squealed. "Momma?" Addison asked as she joined the group. "Yes. Alura asked Lena to be her other mom, and she's chosen to call her momma and me mommy." Kara explained. "Ah how sweet." Addison replied. "We'll be right there darling." Lena replied to Alura who nodded with a smile. "Ok momma!" Alura replied before she ran off with her friends. "So does this mean that you'll be returning with Kara and Alura when they go back to Ireland?" Addison asked. "We just had this conversation, but yes I'll be returning with them. And by the end of this week I'll be moved into the condo with them." Lena replied.

Jamie was thrilled at hearing this news and immediately hugged Lena. "I'm so happy you and Kara are together. For months you were all she'd talk about. It was always 'Lena this..' and 'Lena's so beautiful..' or my personal favorite... 'Maybe I should call Lena...' When Kara got ready to go to the states again to deal with the company I encouraged her to talk to you. But then I learned about how Alex was having a get together the same night they'd be arriving I hinted that she should invite you to it. That Maggie woman wasn't good for Kara. Sure she helped out with that little darling but she wasn't right for Kara. Not like you are Lena." Jamie replied.

Lena couldn't help but smile at Kara's friend's words. "Thank you for that Jamie...if you'll excuse us we're gonna go jump around with Alura." Lena replied as she took Kara's hand in her own and walked towards the trampolines. "You did good there darling. You didn't let Addison get you upset." Kara stated. "Is it true? What Jamie said?" Lena asked. "Yes. For months I was wracked with guilt and anxiety about whether or not I should contact you...I kept telling myself that you were moving on with someone else and I should just move on and be the typical single mom." Kara explained.

"Well...I'm glad we're back in each other's lives for good now. I missed you terribly, but now we're back together I'm never letting you go again Kara." Lena whispered as they paused to watch Alura jump around. "Come on let's go join our daughter before she comes back over again." Kara replied as they leaped onto the trampoline together and bounced over to Alura grabbing  her hands as the three of them jumped about together.