35

It's been two months now since they retuned to Ireland and now Lena and Kara were planning their wedding. "I think we should get married here." Lena said. "At the house?" Kara asked. "Yes! We can get married on the hill." Lena said. "Ok." Kara said in agreement. "Good we can put up poles with fairy lights hanging from it. What do you think?" Lena asked. "Lee... you know damn well I can't say no to you. If thats how you want you want to get married then we can. And we can get married anytime day...or night...weekday or weekend....it doesn't matter to me!" Kara replied. "Sooo...if I wanted to get married next month we can?" Lena asked. "You already invited everyone didn't you?" Kara asked. "Pshhh! No...I...I wouldn't do that...." Lena stammered.

"Ok! Yes I did! I just got excited to marry you!" Lena replied. "Lee...when do they get here?" Kara asked. "In two weeks...and your mom has offered to stay with Alura while we go on our honeymoon...in Spain!" Lena added with a smile. "Does our daughter know?" Kara asked. "Not yet. I think we tell her together tonight." Lena replied. "Ok...now we need to buy something to wear." Kara added. "Yea...about that...." Lena began. "You already got stuff huh?" Kara asked. "Yes darling I did." Lena replied with a big smile.

"Ok! Let's go get our daughter from school and we can tell her about it at dinner." Kara stated. "Sounds good to me!" Lena replied. The ride to Alura's school was a quick one, she was waiting outside with one of her teachers. Upon seeing her mom's she ran and jumped into their arms. "Mommy! Momma!" She squealed as they peppered her face with kisses. "Are you ready to go home?" Lena asked. "Yes!" She squealed.

On the ride home Alura was telling them all about her amazing day at school. "Whats for dinner mommy?" She asked as they walked inside. "I'm thinking we'd make something special...maybe we could make your favorite pasta dish!" Kara said. "Yess!" Alura squealed. "What's your favorite dish sweetheart?" Lena asked. "Chicken Alfredo...mommy makes it good!" Alura replied. "Ohh does she now?" Lena asked. "Yesss mommy's the best cook." Alura replied with toothy grin.

Kara set to making dinner while Lena entertained Alura in the living room playing with the doll house. "Momma?" Alura asked. "What is it sweetheart?" Lena asked. "When you and mommy get married...will I get a baby sister?" Alura asked. Lena was caught off guard by the question. "Umm...I don't know...thats a conversation I'd have with mommy." Lena replied. Alura nodded and continued playing with her dolls.

A little while later Kara called them to the kitchen to eat. "Ok! Alura! Momma and I have something to talk to you about." Kara began. Alura looked at them and nodded. "Momma and I are gonna get married next month. Then we're gonna go on a special trip just the two of us and you're gonna stay here with grandma, so you can continue going to school." Kara explained. "Mommy? Will we all have the same name...like auntie Sam said?" Alura asked. "Yes, darling we will." Lena replied. "And I'll be here with grandma?" Alura asked. "Yes sweetheart you will." Kara replied. "Ok." Alura replied as she continued eating her food.