18

They landed on top of the Cat Co building. "What are we doing here?" Lena asked. "I just thought I'd show you my favorite place in the whole city. I would come here when I needed to think. I'd sit up here and listen to your heart beat and just think." Kara explained. "Did that calm you down?" Lena asked. "Yes. One night I was up here and I overheard you talking to yourself about how you noticed the little similarities in me and Supergirl. That's when I knew I had to tell you who I was." Kara explained. "I remember that. You came flying in the next morning in your regular clothes and tole me. That's the day I told myself that I was in love with you." Lena added. "Yes...I remember you actually yelled it out loud. Scared poor Jess." Kara replied. "Let's head back, we need time to get ready for tonight." Lena added. Kara wrapped her arms around her and flew them back to Kara's place.

"Mommy! Auntie Lena!" Came the excited voice of Alura. "Hey darling! Have you been having fun with grandma?" Kara asked as she scooped her up into her arms. "Yes! Grandma's gonna have a sleep over with me!" Alura squealed. "I know! Are you excited?" Kara asked. "Yes mommy!" Alura replied. "Go on! Go see your new room! I'll be right back."Kara said as she sat her down again. Kara headed to the bathroom while Lena and Eliza were in the kitchen talking.

"Well? Have you been wooing my daughter again?" Eliza asked. "I think so. We've been reconnecting recently and I stayed over last night. And well you know we just got back from flying." Lena replied. "And tonight? Are you gonna tell her how you feel?" Eliza asked. "Yes. That's my plan." Lena replied. "Good good!" Eliza stated. A few minutes later Kara emerged from the bathroom to see Lena sitting on the sofa with Alura and Eliza. "Hey guys!" Kara greeted. "Hey! I was just telling Alura that I'd have to go soon so I can get ready for the party." Lena replied. Kara nodded. "Well...I'll see you later then Lee." Kara replied with a smile as the dark haired woman left.