Chapter 10 - I'll get you two at midnight

Ryder

Freckles finally answered my question. "You didn't have to get me it. But I love that I'm number thirty three's girl" Freckles said. I pulled her lips to mine and worked my way to her ear. I told her there won't be another girl for me cause I found her for life. Freckles had pink spread up her face. "You may not be my first but I want you to have all my last" Freckles said. I kissed her neck down to both shoulders. She laughed and leaned back. She slid down and laid over me. "You're the best mattress I've had" Freckles said. I looked at her and she smiled. It made my chest feel weird as f. Damn this girl made me fall for her. I've never fallen for anyone but Freckles. She put her head on my chest and wrapped around me. I put my arm over her and Freckles fell asleep. I dozed off sometime and Wy was yelling. Her door opened and she walked over. "Mama eed u" Wy said. I looked at her and told her that Freckles was sleeping. "Juze" Wy said and Freckles woke up. I told her Wy wanted juice. "Did you climb out of your crib princess ?" Freckles asked Wy. Freckles got up and got Wy juice. I got up and grabbed my phone. I told the guys I wouldn't be home.

Garrett - Damn bro this chick got you sucked in

Cole - He's fallen for a girl

Zayden - Co-Cap got softy in him

Ryder - If you three continue my foot will be up your asses

Garrett - Well someone is cranky

Zayden - Preach brother

Ryder - two of you means one foot for each ass

Cole - Fucking right I laid back man

Zayden - Aw poor capt's getting smashed

Garrett - LMFAO ( Laughing My Fucking Ass Off )

Ryder - I'll get you two at midnight

Zayden - Can't wait capt love ya

Cole - I'm good tfg ( Thank Fucking God )

Garrett - See u l8r big spoon

I had enough of those idiots. I turned my phone off and Wy got her juice. "Wy gets to have her new bed" Freckles said. I asked if she already had it. "Yeah I painted it for her to make it hers. We just have to build it once she's two" Freckles said. I'll make sure I do it when the time comes. Wy was slipping off the chair so I got her. Freckles thanked me and kissed Wy's head. I put Wy down and shut her door. Freckles was shaking against the wall. I asked her what was wrong. She pointed to the kitchen and I saw a bag with her name on it. "Freckles, I'm laying you down, what do you need? '' I asked her and picked her up. She got on the couch and grabbed the needle. I put the injection in her and she breathed. I've never been more fucking scared. She was weak and barely stood up. She grabbed my shoulder. I took her to her room and got her in the bed. I turned a movie on for her and she slowly came back. She slept on my chest and was relaxed. I watched her sleep til I dozed off. My normal Saturday alarm went off at four thirty. It didn't wake Freckles but she was breathing. I dozed back asleep and three hours later Freckles alarm went off. "Don't you have practice ?'' Freckles said. I told her not until one. She looked up at me and got up. She thanked me for last night and I stood up. I threw clothes on and Freckles got ready. I told I'd do anything for her and she looked at me. I reached down to her height and kissed her. Being a foot taller than her is an advantage sometimes more than others. Wy woke up and Freckles got her out of the crib. "Is is satenay ?" Wy asked. Freckles told her yes and Wy's face lit up. "Every Saturday I take Wy to Starbucks and we do something until her nap" Freckles told me. "Ry can come" Wy said and Freckles laughed. I nodded and went to the kitchen. Freckles got Wy ready and checked their levels. She grabbed a bag and picked Wy up. We went out to her car and she hooked Wy in. Freckles drove and parallel parked. I'll admit that was fucking impressive. Freckles got out and picked Wy up. I took her hand and opened the door. "Hey Rory, you finally brought Wy we've missed her," the barista said. Freckles smiled and Wy waved at her. "You want the norm plus his ?" the barista asked and Freckles told her yes. I told her I'd get my usual and she nodded. Freckles got a sandwich with a donut plus coffee. Wy got egg bites with juice. Freckles was going to pay but I gave the barista my card. Freckles sat next to Wy and had breakfast. I threw my cup away and Freckles cleaned Wy's face. I got the door and Freckles hooked in Wy. I asked Freckles where we were going. "I know somewhere that's not busy and open," Freckles said. I went where she told me. She took us to the arena. "Addie's parents own it but it doesn't open until December, Wy's been wanting to skate" Freckles told me. I loved the ice as a sport, but I love Freckles always. That's sappy but Freckles brought this side out of me. She got Wy unhooked and I grabbed the keys. She got skates for her and Wy. I found a decent pair and put them on. I tied Freckles skates and she got Wy's secured. "Alright princess, ready to skate ?" Freckles asked Wy. Wy told her yes and Freckles picked her up. I opened the door for them and Freckles got on the ice. Wy still was on her hip. Freckles put Wy on the ledge of the boards. She asked Wy if was ready to skate. "Mama I'm scared," Wy said. I pulled Freckles over and told her I had a plan. "Show her you aren't afraid Freckles do anything and if you fall I'll catch you" I told Freckles and she nodded. Freckles told Wy to watch her skate. Freckles skated and started spinning. She lifted one leg and kept spinning. Freckles balanced and skated over to Wy. "See no fear but if you fall me or Ryder will catch you" Freckles told Wy. Wy agreed and Freckles picked her up. "Bend your knees and push your foot" Freckles told Wy. Wy started to skate and went down. I caught her and she smiled. She got back up and skated around. Freckles almost fell and I caught her. Wy skated over and told Freckles she was done. "Okay let's go princess" Freckles said. She picked Wy up and got off. I skated around and finally got off. Freckles got her and Wy's skates off. I got my skates off and put them away. Freckles locked the doors and I got Wy in the car. Freckles checked her phone. She dropped on the floor. I asked her what was up. "Nothing it just slipped out of my hand" Freckles said. I knew she was lying. I knew it was fucking Pierce. If he does anything it's over for him. He better never touch Freckles or Wy. Freckles had to deal with him once. He should've stopped them. This fucking idiot is like a puck. Only good when you can hit it. It's bad when you have no clue where it's going. Freckles drove to a restaurant and got Wy out of her seat.