Chapter 15 - Agreed Little Lynn, fist bump

Ryder

Freckles hasn't been on bedrest for the week. She moved around more than she should've. I could tell being here was torture. I asked my mom about available houses and she texted a list. I looked at every fucking detail before deciding. I didn't tell Freckles I bought her a house because she would freak out. I told her and Wy there was a surprise. I grabbed my keys and picked Wy up. "Please don't do something embarrassing," Freckles said. I kissed her and told her not to worry. The arena is only seven minutes from the house. It's near Coach's house. I drove past the arena and Freckles looked. I got out and unhooked Wy. "Oh my god you bought this didn't you ?" Freckles asked. I told her yes and she ran into my arms. Wy wrapped her arms around out legs. Freckles smiled down at her. She picked up Wy onto her hip. "Do you wanna see our new home ?" Freckles asked Wy. Wy smiled and I unlocked the door. They both acted like it was Christmas. Freckles kept looking back at me to smile. God I loved her smile. I love everything damn thing about her. Expect her fucking ex who I should've hunted down by now. Instead she made me control myself. This girl controls my mood with a damn look. I love her so much it's not okay. I get hard at the thought of her. She isn't a college girl looking for a hookup with the hockey captain. Freckles is a goddess sent to me for marriage. I picked Wyatt up on my hip. I showed her and Freckles every room in the house. The attic with storage, two living rooms, kitchen, basement, back porch, Wy's room, and our room. Freckles looked around the whole place with her eyes sparkling. "Ry whe tu we get to ove er" Wyatt asked. I told her today and Freckles looked relaxed. I know being at that apartment wasn't her home. After that dumb piece of crap knocked her out. I convinced her to come with me to the arena. That way she'll always be near me. Wy gets to be with the guys plus Freckles can work. "We'll need boxes before anything" Freckles said. I told her I had all sizes in my jeep. She hugged me which lead to a kiss. "Ew" Wy said and Freckles smiled at her. I picked Wy up and we drove back to the apartment. "Hey Wy do you want to stay with us or go have fun with Aunt Addie ?" Freckles asked. Wyatt told her she's staying. Freckles grabbed a piece of paper from the counter. She made a list of everything that was coming with us. "I love you Freckles way too much," I told her. Bright red color spread to her cheeks. She smiled up at me and I kissed behind her ear. Freckles' list had every room in this apartment with everything in it.

My room;

Clothes ( Closet & Totes )ShoesMemoriesPhotosiPad, Laptop, CordsBags/BackpacksBlanketsMirrorDesk ChairBooksOrganizer Totes

Wy's Room;

Her cribStuffed AnimalsToysPicturesClothesShoesMirrorBooksHer ChairBlanketsMemoriesSound MachineRugReclinerStoolHair StuffBath StuffNight LightCurtains

Living Room ~

Wy's ToysPicturesBooks/MagazinesWy's GamesYoga Mat w/ exercise stuffPapasan ChairPillowsCube ShelfCandlesWork Stuff

Kitchen ~

Coffee CupsWy's StuffWater BottlesPlatesPost It NotesBottle Cleaning ToolIce PacksTumblersGift Cards

Bathroom;

Curling Iron & StraightenerHair BrushesHair StuffBody Wash, Conditioner, Shampoo, Scrubs, Bath bombsMakeupFace StuffSmall LightTowelsDeodorant, Shoe Spray, PerfumeNail StuffWy's bath stuffHair DryerMedicine & VitaminsLotions & CreamAloe VeraPhone Shower Holder

Important Things;

CordsWy's Birthday BoxWy's emergency bagMy emergency bagYearbooksJewelry BoxSnack ToteCoats & JacketsHanging Stuff ( Hooks, Keys, Pictures )Double check Wy's RoomWy's Milestone SignHigh School & College DiplomaCar Registration, Important Papers

*Sign Out Of All TV Accounts

Freckles made the list while I brought the boxes up. She threw all her clothes on the bed. I taped the boxes while she sorted everything in her room. Wy helped Freckles throw old stuff out. Her room was done in two hours. I put those boxes in my jeep. Freckles worked on the living room next. She finished that and I put those boxes in my jeep. Freckles checked her and Wy's levels. They both were good. "I have leftover pizza we could have for lunch," Freckles said. I told her that was good and Wy had a slice. At three Freckles had everything in boxes. We put some boxes in her car and more in mine. She left the shelf, papasan, Wy's chair, Recliner, stool, desk chair, and mirrors. At three she put Wy down for a nap. "I'll text Addie to come by so we'll get some boxes in her car. Maybe the mirrors and Wy's chair" Freckles said. I told her ok and she texted Addie. I called Garrett to get here at three with Zayden and Cole. Addie got here before them. "Hey I'm glad you're moving Ro it's time to start new" Addie said. Freckles hugged her and Addie made Freckles sit down. I helped Addie bring boxes to her car. She also got the mirrors and Wy's chair. Freckles told her the address and the guys finally got here. "Damn you must be the girl who's got grumpy into Mr. Sunshine. I'm Garrett, his bff" the shortest one told me. He was about six foot but compared to the other guys he was short. Hockey players must have genes to make them that tall. Ryder gave him a look and I laughed. "Alright Rory, these two are Cole and Zayden," Garrett told me. I told them hi and Ryder got them moving boxes. Garrett's truck fit the papasan, desk chair, and shelf. Wy woke up and the guys kept her busy. We moved her crib to Garret's truck. Addie left with Garrett, I left with Cole, Zayden drove Garrett's truck, and Freckles drove with Wy. We got the house at 4:30 and moved all the stuff within twenty minutes. The three goofs helped me move the couch to where Freckles wanted it. Along with the other couch and papasan. Addie moved the boxes into each room with Freckles help. Wy watched something off of Freckles phone. The three goofs helped me move everything to where Freckles wanted it. She got most of Wy's stuff unpacked in her room. She organized everything and Wy sat in her chair. "Mama I luv et tank you" Wy told Freckles. She picked up Wy and hugged her. "You deserve this princess," Freckles told her. Freckles deserved to have this. The house of her dreams with everything she's wanted. At six, Freckles ate dinner with Wy and Addie. Garrett, Cole, Zayden, and I don't eat before games. Instead we moved more boxes around. "Alright bro we should get to the arena so Coach doesn't get pissed at us" Cole said. I pulled Freckles against me. She wrapped her hands around my back and we kissed. "Ew Mama" Wyatt said. Cole, Addie, and Zayden laughed. "Agreed little Lynn fist bump" Garrett said. He showed Wy how to fist bump him and she smiled. They bumped and Freckles looked happy for the first time in a while. Garrett, Cole, Zayden, and I all left. We got to the arena and went to the locker room. Coach wrote on the board to be geared up and ready. He helped me find the house and paint it the colors Freckles has always wanted. He didn't want her to know about him helping. Coach has certain soft spots for people. His motto to the team is play hard and win better. Before every game we always chant it. It's worked well throughout all the games.