Babysitting (Quicketh)

"Hey." Quinn smiled as she entered Puck's apartment.

"Hey." Puck replied, greeting Quinn with a kiss. "Beth's here."

"Beth's here?" Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yeah, Shelby called, like, an hour ago and asked me to babysit this weekend." Puck explained. "I guess it was an emergency or something."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Does she know I'm here for the weekend?"

"It didn't come up." Puck shrugged. "But come on, you should spend time with Beth."

"You know Shelby wouldn't be okay with that." Quinn stated.

"I don't give a shit about what Shelby would or wouldn't be okay with." Puck noted. "Without you, Beth wouldn't even be here."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"Come in and stay until Sunday." Puck requested. "We're always working, so I wanna see you for more than five minutes this weekend. And Beth needs you."

"Okay." Quinn nodded.

"Okay." Puck repeated. "Beth! Come see who's here!"

-

Puck walked into the living room, smiling at the sight of Beth sitting on Quinn's lap while Quinn did her hair and they watched a movie.

"Hey."

"Hey." Quinn smiled.

"Dinner's ready." Puck said. "Do you wanna eat in here?"

"We should sit at the table." Quinn noted. "I just need a few seconds to finish Beth's hair."

Puck nodded and watched the girls. Quinn was so good with Beth, and Beth was so content and happy in Quinn's arms, even though Puck was better at managing Beth's hair than Quinn was.

"I'm gonna finish setting the table." Puck decided. "Take your time."

"We'll be right there." Quinn promised.

-

Puck smiled as he joined Quinn on the couch after putting Beth to bed.

"What?" Quinn asked.

"You're so good with her." Puck told Quinn. "You wanna have another one?"

"Not yet." Quinn shook her head, smiling slightly.

"Then why don't we start with living together again and see how that goes?" Puck suggested.

"You want me to move in?" Quinn questioned Puck.

"Yeah." Puck said. "I know we have busy lives and crazy jobs, but I meant what I said before about wanting to see you more than five minutes."

"Okay." Quinn nodded.

"Okay?" Puck repeated.

"I wanna live with you and see you all the time, too." Quinn smiled.

"So let's do it." Puck nodded as he kissed Quinn lightly. "We can get all your stuff when Beth goes back to Shelby's and get you moved in."

-

"Daddy."

Puck opened his eyes and looked at the little blonde girl standing at his door.

"Hi, B. What's up?"

"Wake up." Beth smiled. "Time for breakfast."

"You hungry?" Puck asked.

"Mama Quinn made it." Beth added before walking away.

Puck got out of bed and put sweatpants and a t-shirt on as he exited the bedroom.