Pocketwatch (Quicketh)

"I know that you don't like Noah, but please be nice." Quinn requested as she walked to the front door and opened it. "Hey."

"Hey." Puck repeated, greeting Quinn with a kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she took Beth and kissed her before putting her on her hip. "Hi, B."

"Hi, Mama." Beth said, holding onto Quinn.

"Come in." Quinn added.

Puck stepped inside, closing the front door shut behind him.

"Let's go see Gramma and Grampa." Quinn said to Beth as she led the way to the kitchen. "Mom, Dad, look who's here."

"Beth!" Judy exclaimed, coming to greet the blonde. "Hi, sweetheart."

"Say hi, B." Quinn encouraged her.

"You know, she just woke up so she might need a sec." Puck informed everyone as he politely greeted Quinn's parents.

"She just woke up?" Russell questioned Puck.

"Not that long ago." Puck nodded.

"Do you think she'll eat?" Quinn wondered.

"Yeah." Puck said. "She had some fruit snacks in the car."

"Dinner will be here soon." Judy stated. "Why don't we all sit inside while we wait?"

"Actually, I'd like to speak to Noah first." Russell said. "Man to man."

"Sure." Puck nodded.

Quinn furrowed her eyebrow as her dad put his hand on Puck's shoulder and led him outside into the backyard.

-

"You okay?" Quinn asked softly as she looked at Puck at dinner.

"Fine." Puck nodded. "Why?"

"You've been really quiet." Quinn said.

"I'm eating." Puck shrugged.

"Did my dad say anything?" Quinn guessed.

"Quinny, less talking, more eating." Russell commanded. "Noah, you'll have to excuse the takeout tonight. You know Judy usually cooks something."

"It's cool." Puck promised, helping Beth with her food. "I'm used to it."

"I thought Quinny said you cook." Russell stated.

"Yeah, but my mom was never much of a cook." Puck nodded.

"Noah is really good at it, Daddy." Quinn added.

"Even with the pickiest girls." Puck teased. "Quinn's worse than Beth."

"There were only a few things Frannie wouldn't eat, but Quinny was always so picky." Judy noted.

"We're hoping Beth inherits the Puckerman appetite." Quinn smiled.

"Yeah." Puck agreed, smiling back at Quinn.

-

"Thanks for inviting me over." Puck said as Quinn walked him to the door.

"Anytime." Quinn nodded. "Although with my parents, it's probably better for everyone that it's not."

"Yeah." Puck agreed. "I'm gonna get out of here. I'll call you and Beth in the morning."

"Okay." Quinn smiled as Puck kissed her cheek. "Night, Noah."

"Night, Q." Puck smiled back.

"Where is it?" Russell demanded as he came to the door.

"Where's what?" Quinn asked.

"Not you, him." Russell clarified, looking at Puck. "My pocketwatch. Where is it?"

"I didn't take anything." Puck stated.

"Don't lie to me." Russell hissed.

"Why the hell would I want a pocketwatch?" Puck responded.

"Don't play dumb." Russell shook his head. "You know that that watch is a worth a lot of money. That's the same reason you got my little girl pregnant, isn't it? To get the Fabray fortune?"

"Daddy." Quinn scolded. "Maybe you misplaced it. Noah and I can help you look for it."

"Noah should go." Russell said. "He's not welcome here until he's ready to return my property."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I didn't swipe anything, Q." Puck said. "I swear."

Quinn didn't say anything.

"Fine." Puck muttered. "I'm out of here."

"Look at him, Quinny." Russell said. "That's a guilty face."

Quinn frowned as she watched Puck leave before her dad closed the front door and walked away.

Quinn took her phone out and dialed Puck's number.

It went to voicemail.

Quinn opened the front door and ran outside.

"Noah!"

-

"Noah, hey." Quinn answered her phone. "I've been trying to call you all night."

"I'm calling for Beth." Puck clarified.

"I know you didn't do this." Quinn said.

"You found the pocketwatch?" Puck guessed.

"No." Quinn replied. "I knew the second you left that you didn't take it."

"Can I talk to Beth?" Puck requested.

"In a minute." Quinn promised. "Listen to me."

"I'm listening." Puck noted.

"I'm sorry about my dad." Quinn apologized. "And I'm sorry I didn't tell you I believed you when you were standing right in front of me."

Puck didn't say anything.

"I know that you don't hang out with me because of my parents' money." Quinn continued. "I know that you care about me, and I know that you love Beth."

"And you're sure I didn't do this?" Puck questioned Quinn.

"I know you didn't do this." Quinn confirmed. "So come over and see your daughter."

"What about your dad?" Puck asked.

"Just come." Quinn insisted before hanging up the phone. She headed to Beth's room, furrowing her eyebrows as something gold caught her eye.

Quinn walked over to the dresser and picked up the pocketwatch. She put Beth on her hip before heading downstairs.

"What's this doing in Beth's room?"

"I put it there." Judy noted. "Beth was playing with it before she went to sleep."

Quinn nodded and set the pocketwatch down on the table. She looked at her father. "You can apologize to Noah when he gets here."