Ch 1

Jeon Mansion

"What is he doing here again huh ??" Mrs Jeon scowled seeing the boy loitering out of their house as usual.

"Omma he is my friend" Hoseok mumbled quietly as he packed lunch box

"Friend? Why do you have to make someone like that your friend ? He doesn't have standard at all. He looks like freakin gangster" Mrs Jeon said scowling

"Bye Omma I am leaving" Hoseok mumbled quietly as he left the house .

"Yoonie let's go I am sorry for making you wait "Hoseok said grabbing Yoongi's hand as they walked towards the college

Yoongi blushed and simply nodded .
Even after holding hands for years now , Yoongi was still not used to the gentle calm feeling that settles over his distorted heart when he holds his hand like this.

Almost every day they walk to college holding hands and almost every day Min Yoongi wishes to make Jeon Hoseok his.

But like everyday Min Yoongi fails to confess his feelings in fear of hurting his best friend.
Coward, maybe he is. Sometimes being coward is okay, why because it helps you keep loved one closer .

********

Yoongi and Hoseok took sit beside eachother.

"Yah how was your vacation??"Namjoon asked the duo slapping their back.

"It was good Joon" Hoseok said smiling towards their former class president.

Namjoon used to study in same school as them and was class president of their class.

"Good ? I bet you didn't even stepped out of the house "

Namjoon said

" Well -I -I -"

Yoongi squeezed Hoseok's hand calming down him instantly.

Hoseok have social anxiety though it wasn't that bad but still it makes him super concious and nervous about his surroundings.

"Hey Hoseok it's okay " Namjoon said as he put his hand on shoulder as sign of comfort.

" Yeah yeah I actually went out Namjoon-shi...I went to Boxing 🥊"

" Boxing ???" Namjoon asked his eyes running over petite and little frame of boy.

" You went boxing , why am I unaware about it ? And why were you there at first place Seokie ??"

" Ah Yoonie you were at your Nana's place and I only went for 2 days "

" Did Jungkook forced you to go ??"

"Ah no no " Hoseok said .

Yoongi didn't ask much and nodded

Soon professor entered and everyone stopped talking.

*******

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's lips hungrily as he pulled him closer .

" Ah fuck Tae" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung bite his neck

" Can you two stop fucking each other's throat first thing In morning??" Jin said scowling as he slammed shut his locker

"Woah woah what's with you ??" Jungkook asked as he pecked Taehyung's lips before picking up his books from locker.

" Some lanky clumsy fucker spilled his coffee on my white shoes and ran away."

" What ? Ran away ??"

" Yes after throwing money on my face "

" Shit ,really . Woah that's new."

"Oh shut up Jungkook"