Ch 4

Hoseok hug Yoongi tightly wrapping his arms around him

"I am sorry Yoonie I am so sorry " Hoseok whisper as tears streamed down his face.

Yoongi hug hoseok back letting his own tears free .

Passers by were looking at crying duo like they were crazy while some found it cute.

Hoshi shooed away passerby by glaring at them.

"Aww my babies did you patch up huh" Hoshi asked he hug the duo .

Hoseok giggle when Yoongi punched Hoshi's shoulder lightly.

"Come on I am hungry let's eat food" Hoshi said as he pulled Sope inside.

It was restaurant's closing time so almost everyone have left. Only staff and the boss were present and they all knew Hoseok

"Ahh Hoseokshii how are you ??" Boss greeted Hoseok to which Hoseok bowed and greeted him and talk for sometime.

"I should leave now my wife would be waiting for me now, You eat well look how skinny you look . "Boss said as he left from their

Hoseok was pulled by Hoshi as the trio sat and eat laughing and joking around.

********

"Seokie I ~"

" I am sorry Yoonie ...I am sorry for hurting you ...I won't do it again .." Hoseok said as he held Yoongi's hand in his and Yoongi could feel his dead heart come alive again.

The feeling of Hoseok's hand in his was all he needed to know that they were going to be fine.

***********

"Yoonie wait for me tomorrow here only okay ?" Hoseok said

And Yoongi didn't ask Hoseok question as to why he was asked to wait for him two houses away from his own house. He was happy with whatever Hoseok was giving him.

He nodded and Hoseok bid bye Yoongi after waving his hand

**************

"Where were you huh??" Mrs Jeon ask as soon as Hoseok stepped inside the room.

"I had to stay back for project omma" Hoseok lied

"Hmm " She said and Hoseok ran to his room.

Hoseok phone tinged with message and he opened to see it was Unknown person who has send him sticker of Duck .

Hoseok was about to ask who he was when he remember Taehyung calling him little ducky . Hoseok smiled and saved Taehyung Number as Senior and send him Little cub sticker .

Hoseok didn't even realize when he felt asleep talking to Taehyung.

***********

"Looks like little duck fell asleep" Taehyung said smiling as he put away his phone.

His head was smacked by someone.

"Ya Jinnnie why do you keep smacking my head huh??" Taehyung whine

"Where is hyung you little bitch " He asked as he plopped himself down on sofa as he shoved his face with Popcorn

"Can't you be nice to your little brother huh??"

"Little brother my ass . And why did you use my card for payment of ice cream huh??"

"Hyung why are you crying about little money huh??"

Jin kicked his ass

"You freakin had your own card Taehyung "