Ch2

"Bye Yoonie" Hoseok bid bye to Yoongi as he went inside his house.

Yoongi watched till Hoseok waved him after reaching inside his room. 

Yoongi waved him good night before walking to his place.

*******

Yoongi entered his home and was greeted with loud noise of his parents fighting again over money . Yoongi ignored them and walked upstairs to his room.

He kept his bag on his desk before pulling out his small journal. 

He smiled as wrote about yet another day he spend with Hoseok. 

Yoongi didn't knew when but he had develop habit of writing about their day more like Hoseok each and everyday.

This was about his seventh book already and it only had few pages left.

" I have to buy new one " Yoongi said as he brushed his hand through pages. 

He kept his book in his drawer before leaving for his work. 

**************

"Yoongiyaaa take order of Table No. 13 " 

"Yes"

Yoongi said as he grabbed his book and pen. 

"Can I have your order please??" Yoongi said not looking at customer

"Ah it's you the junior"

Yoongi looked up at Taehyung in surprise.

Yoongi just stared at Taehyung blankly . His eyes shifted to Jungkook who look uncomfortable with his presence. 

"Order please" Yoongi said and Taehyung nodded as he placed their order.

************

Taekook were talking with each other about random stuff when their food came. After that they didn't saw Yoongi until it was time to pay. 

Yoongi placed their bill and was waiting for them to pay when one of his colleague, Hoshi called more like yelled at Yoongi in enthusiasm.

"ya Yoongiyaaa your boyfriend is here, go and see your little squirrel he looks troubled without you " Hoshi said taking over Yoongi place who rushed outside.

Taekook paid and Taehyung was amazed with Yoongi's action. 

"You go ahead I will come after using washroom" Jungkook said as he rushed to washroom without waiting for Taehyung's reply.

Taehyung shrugged at his boyfriend's behavior . He walked outside and was surprised to see the little shy boy there.

"Oh he is his bf "  Taehyung mumble and walked to the duo.

"Hi !!!" Taehyung said smiling greeting the boy . 

Hoseok jumped at the voice and he turn his head to see it was Taehyung. 

Hoseok simply bowed at him and signaled Yoongi he was going and Hoseok was about to run away when someone held his hand.

"Wait , I will drop you it's not safe to walk alone at night" Taehyung said .

"There is no need of that I will walk him home" Yoongi mumble as he removed his hand from Hoseok's .

Hoseok scurried close to Yoongi. His whole face was blushing red from his wrist being held so firmly and strongly by the man. 

"ah okay okay" Taehyung said .

Soon Jungkook arrived. His eyes freezing on Hoseok who was hiding behind Yoongi and was peeking little from there.

RegretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara