Ch17

Hi
*************
Hoseok woke up feeling much better. He saw his phone ringing and picked it up immediately when he saw it was Mr Jeon.

"I agree "

"I will send you papers than -"

"But there is little bit Problem "

"What ? "

"The Gwangju plot which I have bought has some issues ."

"What issue ? The plot which was sold by previous owner apparently wasn't his own but his relative and he forged documents. "

"I don't care I want the plot "

"If you want it than come to company today. He is coming to negotiate let's hear his proposal " Mr Jeon said

"Time?"

"He will be here in 30 minutes "

"Okay "

And Hoseok ended the call .
He needed to leave right now .

He got up but clutched his waist ,"Guess not so better after all"
Limping he made his way through the closet he just grabbed his jeans and wore it but it was really aching down there. So he grabbed loose sweatpants stripping of his jeans.

He was caught off guard when he saw Taehyung coming out from Bathroom with Yeonjun after bathing him.

"Why did you get up ? Rest for while-"

"I have to go out take care of Yeonjun...uhm wait I haven't pumped out milk yet so  -"

Hoseok nearly fall down as his leg got struck in his pant due to his hastiness.

Thankfully Taehyung wrapped his arm around his waist pulling him closer.

"Calm down "

Hoseok pushed him away ,"I dont have time "

He wore his pants and was about to pick up Yeonjun from Taehyung's arm who turned away ,"Where are you going and Are you planning to take Yeonjun with you ?"

"I am going to Appa's company I have some work now hand me Yeonjun Taehyung. I am getting -"

"I am coming with you ."

"No you are not"

"Than you are not going"

"You -"

"Don't argue you are wasting time."

"Fine "

**************

Taehyung drove them to company while Hoseok squirmed in seat feeling discomfort all over his body.

He feeded Yeonjun who soon felt asleep.

Taehyung and Hoseok enter company and they were greeted by Nia who is PA of Mr Jeon.

Nia suspiciously look at Yeonjun who was sleeping clinging to Hoseok.

"Nia " Hoseok said in suppressed voice and She snapped out of it and smiled at Hoseok ,"I am sorry it's just that baby is cute. Is he yours ?"

Hoseok didn't reply.

"Hoseok -"

"Excuse me could you mind your own fuckin business " Taehyung said and Nia bowed ,intimidated by glare of Taehyung.

Nia show them meeting room and Taehyung and Hoseok entered the room.

Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung.

However Taehyung's eyes were struck on man that was looking at his wife with wanted glance.

Hoseok unknown to this simply bowed and sat on seat beside Mr Jeon