Ch7

***************

"Hehehe Tae Tae" Hoseok giggled as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung ignored him and was about to walk past by him when he felt strong hit on his back and he turned back glaring at culprit 

"Where the fuck are you going ignoring me like this huh??Who are you to ignore Seokiee??"Hoseok ask as he grabbed Taehyung's collar pulling him closer 

Taehyung scowled in disgust and pushed him away.

"Fuck off and go find your fuckin mate"

"YOU RUDE SCOUNDREL ARROGANT ASS WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO FOR YOU TO PUSH ME LIKE THAT " Hoseok screamed at top of his lungs catching attention of everyone .

He stumble back and fall on his butt he still kept screaming ,"Asshole Asshole Tae Tae is president of Mr Asshole Fan Club~~Jer-~k"

Taehyung anger sky rocketed as he picked Hosoek in his arms who started thrashing

"Shut your mouth or else I will drop you "

Hoseok bite Taehyung's cheeks and Taehyung dropped him on sand . Hoseok giggled clapping his hand like child ," Bo Bo TaeTae bo bo " 

"Suit you arrogant bitch "Taehyung bitched 

"Suits you too Bastard take this fuckin attitude of yours drown in it se-"

"ahh" Hoseok whimpered when Taehyung clutched Hoseok's hair in his grasp and pulled it painfully back making him look up at Taehyung with teary eyes.

"Watch your fucki-"

"Ahh" Taehyung cried when Hoseok kicked his leg hard and he fell on Hoseok. 

Hoseok pushed him away and stradled him as he put his hands around Taehyung caging him.

"What the heck are you doing get off me" Taehyung yelled

"Aishhh stop screaming so annoying " Hoseok said and he grabbed his cheeks tilting him up, " Look senior Seokie especially despies people that look down on seokie. Seokie is not someone everyone can step upon okay.....Seokieee gets hurt too..." Hoseok screamed as tears rolled down his eyes," Just because Seokiee doesn't say doesn't mean it doesn't hurt~~"

"You ~~were nice to~~seokie~~but ~'than you ~'weren't ~~seokie kept wondering why ~~did you ~do so ~~but then seokie realize that you ~'are nothing but a fuckin bitch that toys with people feeling" Hoseok said slapping his cheek lightly

"A fuckin brat " Hoseok slurred as he slapped his left cheeks

Taehyung anger flared and he pushed away Hosoek who landed on sand crying .

"Don't you ~~ekkk what the fuck are you doing~~" He yelled when Hoseok threw his sandals at him.

"Go away dog go away Yooniee Yoonie there is dog here...make him go away" He yelled and Taehyung heard people murmuring around them.

Taehyung cursed as he threw Hoseok on his shoulder who kept hitting his back. His sandals were in his other hand.

"What the fuck are you doing " Taehyung screamed when Hoseok spanked his ass

"Leave me you dog"

Taehyung rushed to his room since he didn't knew where Hoseok was.

Taehyung opened his room and plopped Hosoek on his bed who giggled and rolled on bed screaming incoherntly.

"Fuckin bitch " Taehyung said. He called Jungkook but he wasn't picking up his call.

"Fuck what am I supposed to do with him" He said kicking the table