Ch-9

*******************

Time skip - 3 weeks

After that Hoseok didn't return to college back . He had shifted from offline to online and was attending his classes on his phone.

Hoseok frowned when he saw Namjoon throwing up again .

"Are you sick ??" He asked Namjoon as he patted his back

Namjoon bobbed his head negative.

" Shouldn't we go to hospital ?? You don't look well at all" Hoseok said as handing him glass of water.

" I am fine" Namjoon said wiping away his forehead.

******************

Namjoon fainted while returning back home and Jimin called Hoseok asking him to reach hospital.

Hoseok didn't tell Omma where he was going just made some excuse and dashed to hospital.

When he reached hospital he found Namjoon crying while Jimin look too shocked.

"What happen??"Hoseok asked to duo but none replied as Namjoon kept crying and calling himself fool and hitting his head.

"Namjoon calm down will you and tell me what's wrong??" He asked as he held his hand in his.

"I am pregnant " Namjoon replied as he cried hard and Hoseok hug him tightly.

"Hey it;s okay namjoon everything gonna be okay"

"Omma she she ~~fuck I ~~Failed her~~~" He cried hugging Hoseok tightly . Hoseok patted his back and soon his cry subsided.

Namjoon fainted again and they were informed by doctor that's it common in pregnancy.

"Jimin can you wait with him for while, I will be back soon"

*********************

"Uhm can I get 5 pregnancy test please" He asked medic

Tears slipped down his eyes when he saw every test turned out to be positive .

"This can't be true I remember taking Contraceptive pills"

******************
"Excuse me doctor can you run pregnancy test on me ?" He asked

and Doctor nodded as he took his blood sample.

Hoseok had to wait about 30 minutes before

"Congratulations sir you are pregnant"

Hoseok cursed himself and ran away from their tears spilling from his eyes.

***********************
"What happen " Namjoon's mother asked to Namseok when she saw how both her son's face has turned pale

"Nothing Ommoni we are just tired as it's very warm" Hoseok said

"Oh , then rest well I will make something cool for you to have"

Namseok silently sat on bed staring at each other

"What are you gonna do Joonie?????" Hoseok asked

"I ~~ I ~don't know " He cried as Hoseok hug him . He himself wanted to cry but he hold himself back .

Namjoon phone suddenly rang and he frowned when he saw it was Yoongi

"Why is he calling me?" Namjoon wonder before picking up call

"Are you pregnant??" Yoongi asked and his phone slipped from his grasp .

Hoseok frowned and picked up the call as he saw crying male