Ch 12

**********

Time Skip 2 weeks.

Taehyung texted Hoseok he won't be able to come home today as Jungkook was sick and he was staying by his side.

Hoseok didn't realized he was crying until Namjoon asked him what happen.

He said it was hormones and Namjoon didn't push matter further

Hoseok cried himself to bed. He didn't like crying for man especially the one who ruined his life like this .

Yet here he was wishing for him to return.

He kept waiting entire night for Taehyung to return but he didn't. And Hoseok woke up from dream he was seeing through open eyes.

"Hoseok you didn't look good at all "

" I am fine Namjoon just little bit tired "

"Hmm"

Day passed by in blurr and Hoseok waited for Taehyung. A small part was eagerly waiting for him to come and hug him . But Hoseok was yet left alone waiting.

3 days pass by and there was no news from Taehyung.

On 4th day when Taehyung return he hug Hoseok or tried to cause Hoseok pushed him away when he saw hickey on his neck.

" You stink " Hoseok said and Taehyung went to take bath.

Taehyung tried cuddling Hoseok but he didn't let him.

" Can you not hug me it's suffocating" Hoseok said and Taehyung felt small pang in his heart.

Hoseok couldn't sleep entire night but for not once he approached Taehyung.

********
Later that day he decided to move back to the room as he wasn't feeling comfortable sleeping in same room as Taehyung , Bogum and Sana respected his decision.

They shifted his belongings into the room.

Namjoon decided to move as well for sake of Hoseok but Hoseok asked him not to

" No I will be moving back as well " Namjoon said so they shifted his stuff as well.

***************

" What do you mean he moved back to the room again??" Jin asked in furious tone.

He was enjoying spending time with his baby..and suddenly he is told that Namjoon shifted back to room.

Sana told him about situation and Jin cursed Taehyung.

" How was it Taehyung??"

"How was it what ??"

"Your little fuck with Jungkook??"

"Jin hyung what the fuck is wrong with you ??"

"Wrong with me ?? What is wrong with you ?? Why did you spend time with Jungkook huh?? Didn't you knew how difficult is it for Hoseok to sleep alone yet you left him alone and now he had moved back to that damn room and Namjoon follow him back as well. I don't care what you think about baby...but I was fucki enjoying it Taehyung.....for once...I felt...we could be family ...but no he has to fuckin move back."

" Why the heck are you blaming me and so what if I spend time with Jungkook??he is my fucking boyfriend "

" You are pathetic " Jin said as he get away from there

Taehyung strolled to Hoseok room angrily and grabbed his jaw," you can't see me happy right. I can't believe you are so fuckin jealous of Jungkook that you are instigating my family against him."