18

***************
This chapter is full of little memories

Memory 1

Yeonjun was teething so he would nom nom on anything that he could get his hands on

Vhope were exhausted. They couldn't get blink of sleep since Yeonjun has started teething. Baby keeps crying as it pain him .

Baby was with grandparents as parents get much needed sleep.

Hoseok was sleeping with His leg thrown on Taehyung's leg while Taehyung hand was on Hoseok's face

Both were snoring loudly . Indicating how actually exhausted they were.

They didn't realize when they moved in sleep . Taehyung had his arm wrap around Hoseok as he pulled him into him.

Hoseok slept with his head rested on Taehyung's chest .

Sana smiled when she saw them.

Yeonjun clapped seeing his parents.

"Shhhh "

"Shhhhh" Yeonjun intimidated Sana.

Sana took Yeonjun back with her

As to why Sana was here ??

Well

Bogum yelled in sleep and Sana instantly look at her hubby to see what happen and found Yeonjun has bitten him over his chest. He keeps tapping his chest asking for food.

" Little bugger I don't have milk go ask you mama"

Another time

Seokjin was watching over Yeonjun and Na-eun when he was startled by Na-eun's cry.

His eyes widen in surprise when he found Yeonjun chewing on Na-eun's frock while his little princess tried pulling her frock from his mouth.

"Dada~dadadada~" she murmered angrily when she saw Jin, complaining her Appa about Yeonjun who was chewing her princess dress.

Jin tied pulling It out of His mouth but Yeonjun was grasping it tightly

After trying for 10 minutes he was finally able to get it off his mouth however Yeonjun latched his mouth on Na-eun's finger bitting her.

She hit his face and it was chaose as both cried loudly tried to hit eachother with their small kicks and slaps .

Jin found it adorable well Namseok didn't and Namjoon kicked Jin's ass really hard.

**********

Memory 2

Na-eun and Yeonjun were playing with their toys.

When Yuki and Soo-bin came to play with them.
Their parents had business meeting so they naturally tag along.

" How is my princess "Yuki asked as he picked up Na-eun in his arms and twirl in her air.

Na -eun giggle and laugh.

While Soo-bin kissed Yeonjun's cheeks who pouted . And started crying.

"What what happen ???" He asked him in baby voice.

"Da~"Yeonjun said in his baby voice

" You want your Dada??" Soo-bin asked

Yuki smacked Soo-bin's head.

" He is asking you to twirl him like I did To Na-eun"

Yeonjun giggled and clapped his hands at that. He crawled to Yuki hugging his legs.