Ch 6

*******************

"Hello little Ducky , Mr Meow Meow and Mr Monkey " Hyunjin greeted juniors who bowed their head

Taehyung and Jungkook who were feeding each other ice cream look at new arrival and Taehyung squeezed Jungkook hand when he saw him freezing.

He mumble softly in his ears and Jungkook kissed his lips.

Hoseok , Yoongi and Namjoon ordered Ice cream as usual while Jin sat with them

"What are you doing here huh??"

"ICE CREAM" namjoon said enthusiastically.

Who in the world is fool enough to say no to free food especially ice cream. 

And Jin was about to scream at little bugger when he saw him running to pick up their ice cream tray.

"Joonie wait I am coming as well" Hoseok said knowing very well nothing was ever safe in hands of Namjoon and just as he predicted Namjoon slipped knocking into Hoseok .

Hoseok loose his footing and landed himself in Taehyung's lap where as all ice cream topple over Namjoon .

Hoseok was too shocked even before he could do something he was harshly pushed by Taehyung making him land on floor and scrap his hand.

Hoseok eyes turned teary but he swallowed his tears. He didn't knew why senior was behaving with him so rudely from past few weeks. He would try pushing him away , or say mean things.

"Seokie are you okay??" Yoongi asked as he helped Hoseok stand up . No one noticed Taehyung push Hoseok off except for Jungkook who was smiling .

" I am Yoonie is Joonie fine ?"

"Of course he is after all his clumsy ass is used to it" Yoongi said as He cupped Hoseok's face turning side wards to see if there was scratch or anything later he checked his hands and legs and was relieved when he found no scratch .

Jin again ordered ice cream and this time he went to collect their tray. He looked at Namjoon who ate his mint chocolate ice cream like puppy.

His gaze then shifted to Yoongi who was feeding Hoseok his blueberry ice cream while Hoseok scrunches his face at flavor showing his dislike .

Which made Jin internal fan boy over their moment.

"Hyung don't you Sometimes wonder why is that there are two people who belong with each other so much yet they aren't together??" Hyunjin asked as he stared at Sope

Jin smiled at innocent question of younger however even before he could reply he was amaze when Namjoon replied Hyunjin instead," That's because they are afraid to spoil something so beautiful. Sometimes being in each other company is all one needs than being with each other romantically. It could be beautiful to be with person you love but it's also scary if person doesn't return your feelings. That's why they say Love is scary thing to be in it. Even if it's with right person sometimes ."

"Woah how do you know so much about it huh??And for how long one would live in fear ?? It's like missing the opportunity to being with your loved ones just because you feel they won't reciprocate their feeling. I rather confess than be coward and watch love of my life walk away " Hyunjin said and Jin noticed how Yoongi stiffen.

"Anyways are you already for camp??" Seungmin asked

"Camp??"

"Oh right you won't be knowing after exams we have camp organized by college . This time it's for about 3 days and it's in Jeju island"

"Woah why didn't we knew about this before ?? I am so excited to surf" Namjoon yelled

While Yoongi smack his head," You will die if you surf did you forget how you drown yourself when we went to this ~~~"