Ch3

"Jungkookie is something stressing you out??" Taehyung asked as he took in his hand is squeezing it.

"Just assignment Babe" Jungkook said.

"Don't stress yourself much about them baby your health is more important" Taehyung said kissing his cheeks. 

Jungkook smiled his bunny smiled making Taehyung pull him into hug .

"Why are you so adorable my bby" Taehyung said kissing his cheeks

"Ya stop your PDA" Jin said hitting Taehyung's back who groaned 

"What's with you Hyung why are you in soar mood??" Taehyung asked as he watched Jin sit beside them boiling in anger .

"Someone uploaded video of that monkey yawning in middle of my speech + the clip of him calling me bull" Jin said as he slammed his fist on bench in anger.

"Bull? Yawning? What is it about??" Jungkook asked 

Hyunjin shoved his phone in Jungkook's face and Taekook watched in amusement the way the clip was edited . They couldn't help but burst out laughing

"Who tf edited this it's so funny " Jungkook laughed. However the next reel started and Jungkook eyes widen when he saw Taehyung near Hoseok looking so intently at him.

"Kookie???" Taehyung asked when he found his boyfriend attention wasn't there. He looked into his phone and saw he was watching Hoseok and Yoongi reel. 

"Omo aren't they cute ??" Taehyung said pointing towards sleeping Sope duo

"Cute?? " Jungkook asked as he passed phone to hyunjin

"Yes, you should meet this Ducky and his bestie Kitty they are just so cute and sweet and ofcourse their friend Monkey . This Ducky here is so shy but his voice is really heavenly you know . Sadly he doesn't speak much . And this Monkey here is such a fool---" 

Jungkook tune out the moment Taehyung started speaking about Hoseok being cute and everything . He clenched his fist in anger. 

"Taehyung I have to I Will meet you later " Jungkook said suddenly as he got up grabbing his bag and left from their in hurry 

"What's wrong with him??" Taehyung asked 

Jin smacked his head," Who asked you to sing preaches of someone in front of your bf anyone would be jealous"

"But I clearly mentioned to him that he is my cute little brother "

"Taehyungie you are so dumb sometimes" Jin said 

"All the times Jin hyung" Hyunjin said eating his sandwich

"Anyways look this duo are trending in our college page " Hyunjin said 

"Yup some even posted their classroom clips , I think I am turning into fujoshi girl waiting for my ship to sail" Hyunjin said . 

"They clearly said they were friends" Jin said 

"So? there is nothing wrong in hoping you know" Hyunjun said and he choked on his sandwich and Taehyung patted his back immediately 

" lol even god knows your ship is sinking" Jin said 

"Hyung shut up and taehyungieee why the heck were you staring at the cutie so intently huh ?? Someone has wrote shit about you being in love with him look"

And indeed their was one comment their which was slammed by Taekook shippers. Taehyung laughed ," They are so silly " 

Taehyung said passing phone to Hyunjin