15

Hi

*****************

It was 7 in morning when Taehyung return back.

He was dead ass tired. He hasn't gotten blink of sleep as he was looking after Jungkook.

He made his way to crib but saw it was empty and on instant baby started crying as of to tell Taehyung he was there.

Taehyung immediately rushed and picked Yeonjun in his arm who stopped crying and smiled at his Dada.

Wriggle his arms .

"My bear are you greeting Appa huh ??" Taehyung asked as he kissed his cheeks and Yeonjun giggle.

Yeonjun pointed somewhere and Taehyung saw it was balcony.

Taehyung take him in there as they both enjoyed sun rise and fresh morning air.

Yeonjun played for some time with Taehyung and than doze off on his shoulder.

Taehyung took him and place him In crib.

He threw himself on bed occupying place taken by Yeonjun.

Hoseok wrap his arm around Taehyung patting his chest as he sang Little Bear lullaby.

Taehyung couldn't help but smiled at this action..he turned towards Hoseok enjoying the moment and he didn't know when he fall asleep

After hour

Yeonjun was crying at top of his lungs but Both Hoseok and Taehyung were dead ass asleep.

Sana who was there to tell Hoseok about Yeonjun's appointment ,hear baby cry and immediately rush and picked up Yeonjun in her arm.

Yeonjun patted her chest.

"Wait wait bby your Mama will feed you soon."

Sana tried waking up Hoseok many times but he was so out that no matter what she did it wasn't helping.

She then turned to wake up Taehyung who woke up after shaking him for 2 times.

On hearing Yeonjun cry he took him in his arms but Yeonjun didn't wanted his Dada he wanted his Food

"Taehyung try waking Hoseok up . Yeonjun needs to be feeded." Sana said and Taehyung nodded.

"Hoseok Hoseok " Taehyung called but Hoseok didn't move.

"Omma you Don't worry I will take care of it " Taehyung said and Sana knew his son was asking for space.

Sana nodded and left from there after closing door.

Taehyung pulled up Hoseok shirt and was surprised to see he wasn't wearing bra.

He put Yeonjun beside him so he could feed but Yeonjun was finding it difficult to latch his mouth

Taehyung put his hand on Hoseok's boobs and guided Yeonjun's mouth towards Hoseok's nipple and Yeonjun started drinking milk hungrily

Taehyung watched as Yeonjun keep drinking.

"Bub are you full ?"Taehyung asked tiredly rubbing his eyes.

Yeonjun had enough but he won't leaving Hoseok's nipple.

Taehyung pulled out Hoseok nipple from Yeonjun's mouth who giggle and turn to Taehyung.

Taehyung patted his back to make him burp which he did.

Taehyung gulped when he saw drop of milk settling on Hoseok's nipple.

He forwarded his hand as he cleaned the drop of milk with his thumb before he put his thumb In his mouth sucking it. Unknown to him two little doe eyes were glaring at him for stealing his food