Ch 10

Next day

" Taehyung don't argue with me and get ready " Grandma Kim said pushing away her grandson.

" But Grandma "

"Taehyung" she said Sternly and Taehyung left from there.

******

"You failed in convincing her didn't you ?? I already told you Your plan won't work. What were you thinking when you ask her to get you married to Jungkook while you both would take responsibility of child "

"Hyung it was Jungkook who asked me do this. He is so nice and than there is this Hoseok that cunning sly fox "

" Taehyung I am asking you again to be warry of Jungkook "

"Hyung what's wrong with you ??Why do you always -"

He was cut short by hand on his shoulder which was clutching him so tightly he could feel nail digging inside his shirt and looked back to see it was Hoseok

"What did you said ??Raising my child???You and him??" Hoseok laugh as he pushed back Taehyung, "You are so fuckin low Kim , to think I respected you once is funny"

Hoseok said as he left from there.

************

Namseok agreed to get married but instead of traditional wedding they asked for simply signing contract.

Grandma Kim agreed cause her motto was to get them married though she wanted traditional style wedding she kept mum.

Mainly because she knew if she forced them more they might end up running away to God knows where

To think her grandson's are asshole would be an understatement.

Around 11 they signed contract and exchange rings

"Welcome to family" She said hugging Namseok who hug her back smiling fakely

"I still don't know what you achieved from this ? We are living in moder era and yet you -"

"Child without father is looked down upon " Grandma Kim mumble,"I know cause I was raised by my mother and sure she did good job raising me but society won't let you live. Modern concept is crap . People sucks no matter which time it is. Someday you will realize how much Right this decision was for you guys "

*************

"Omma" Namseok called as they ran to hug Mrs Kim .

Mrs Jeon eyes widen when she saw her son hugging someone else and not her

"look at your son he even forget we are his parents" Mrs Jeon scowled

Jungkook wasn't there Of course

They were greeted by Kim's .

"Appa" Hoseok hug his father as tears left his eyes. His father kissed his forehead softly," Are you eating well little bub??"

"yes" he replied and his father smiled.

Everyone sat around to have food . Mrs Jeon couldn't stop speaking about Jungkook broken heart .

While Hoseok ate food monotniously

***************

Namseok sleeps together in one room while Taehyung and Jin sleeps in
their own room .

Grandma Kim took them to Gynaecologist to monitor there pregnancy.

"You both are 9 weeks pregnant. And it looks all good except both of you are little malnourished and Namjoon you are experiencing extreme morning sickness I heard. I will prescribe you meds that will help you with it. "