26

Hi

*********

Night around 8 at Min house hold

Everyone were having dinner except one .

Any guess??

Ofcourse it's Jisung.

"Hannie bby please eat" Hoseok pleaded but Jisung puff and turn away from him.

"I wanted to play but you took me away . " Jisung complained and Min-Ho sighted staring at stubborn squirrel.

"Hannie please eat na baby Minnie promises you he will play with you " Min-Ho coaxed him pulling him into his lap.  Jisung hit his cheeks lightly.

"No !!! I don't wanna play I wanna go there " He cried getting down from his lap.

"Jisung don't -"

Hoseok was cut short when doorbell rang.
He frowned.

" I will go check " Noori said .

***********

Noori came into dining room followed by Taehyung.

On seeing Taehyung, Yoongi expression turned bitter and his anger sky rocketed.

" What the fuck are you doing here?? Get out of my house" Yoongi yelled furiously.

" No Yoonie he is my TaeTae -"Jisung started

"Min -Ho take Hannie inside " Yoongi said in furious tone.

" No no no I don't wanna go "
Jisung cried and he ran to Taehyung but Yoongi pulled him in his arms .

Jisung cried ," uncle Yoonie hurts...leave Hannie "

"Yoongi what are you doing leave Hannie " Hoseok said but Yoongi wasn't listening.

"Appa let go of Hannie is crying" Min-ho said when he saw how harshly his father was holding Hannie.

"You will go back to your room you are not leaving my house "Yoongi said in dark tone.

Hoseok slapped him hard as he screamed furiously ,"Leave him Yoongi can't you fuckin see he is crying??"

Min-Ho eyes widen as he saw the scene and Noori immediately took him and run upstairs.

"I ~I am sorry I lost my mind for moment " Yoongi apologize and tried coaxing Jisung who screamed and cried in his arms.

Hoseok pulled him in his arms immediately wrapping his arms around Jisung protectively.

Taehyung punched him

" You motherfucker how dare you hurt my child. You fuckin piece of shit " Taehyung yell and Hoseok turn away Jisung from the scene snuggling him more into his neck to not make him see anything.

"Taehyung what the fuck are you doing leave Yoongi " Hoseok screamed but all fell on deaf ear.

Hoseok kept Rocking Jisung who was crying at top of his lungs.

On other side Yoongi and Taehyung were beating each other.

Listening to them scream Hannie was getting scared.

Hoseok screamed at them to stop but like mad wolf they were fighting .

Noori came downstairs after locking kids in her room. She instructed Min-Ho to keep hands on his ear and take care of Niko.

Her eyes widen in horror when she everything was mess and Taehyung and Yoongi both were covered in blood.

Even before Yoongi could Hit Taehyung.
Noori push Yoongi hard making his back collide with Wall.