9

Valaena and Aemond managed to make their way into the pit swiftly. They snuck away like they had done since they were children.

"Hold up-" protested Valaena as she followed after Aemond. They had already past the last of the Dragon Keepers. Aemond ignored Valaena as he lit a handfull of torches. They had entered the stone room, where the Dragon Keepers usually could rest at the stone table or break their fast if they did not have time to emerge from the pit.

"Aemond, we can't just take Vhagar and Sapphire out while the tourney is still in-"

"I know." Interrupted the Prince her smugly. "I said I wanted to see Vhagar, not mount."

"Oh, well go ahead, I'll visit Sapphire." Valaena's voice turned from cofident into a whisper as Aemond reached out to grab the torch from her. Humming softly as he used his hand to brush some hair away from her neck.

"I told you I had this fantasy." Hummed Aemond as he softly traced her neck with his lips. Making Valaena's knees go weak. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. "And it do is my nameday." Mused the Prince as he played with the clasp of Valaena's necklace.

"Did you?" Whispered the Princess as she softly held onto his arms. Aemond only hummed as he traced the outline of Valeana's sleeves. His fingers trailed down to the swell of her chest and he parted his lips to breathe out softly. "You're so beautiful Val."

She blushed, lips parting to speak, only he silenced her by pressing one finger against her lips. "I've had this fantasy Val, where I-" his breathing got a little heavier as he started retracing her dress again.

"You're just so beautiful." She remained silent as he softly kissed her brow, before moving to the tip of her nose and then finally her lips.

"But your dress is driving me mad."

"Oh." Valaena looked down, at her feet, her breath heavy in the air at the slight anger in his voice.

Aemond hummed again, his lips tracing her jaw, he let his tongue slide down her neck, before settling between her collar bone and kissing the sensitive skin. Making Valaena gasp. "I love you Valaena."

She froze, her eyes slightly widening at the words, Of course she loved him, of course she did. But to hear it, in this affectionate matter. It made her stomach slightly turn.

She caught his eye then. He watched her with patience. She felt her heart beating faster, carefully she reached out, and without asking she pushed away his eyepatch.

He stiffened at her touch, his hand stopped tracing her skin and she could see his throat move.

"I love you too Aemond."

She kissed him then. Very slowly, she parted her lips to allow his tongue to slowly slide past hers, and she didn't realize her back had hit the stone table in the middle of the room, not before Aemond pulled her over it and nearly climbed on top of her. He pinned her legs apart using his knee. Keeping steady by leaning forward on his right leg. She knew that he was tall, and strong, but gods was she suprised at how he managed to hold her down and keep steady still.

"I've had this fantasy Val." Said Aemond again, more desperately this time. "Seven Hells Val, I can't say it, or-"

"Say it." Demanded the Princess as she looked up at him. She grabbed his collar, moving his face close to hers. "Say it Aemond."

"I want to make you all mine. All of you, Mine." Hissed the Prince, partially in their ancestral language. She gasped as he softly traced one hand underneath her dress.

"Those are not nearly enough details." Spoke Valaena with confident. Her will strong. "Are they not? Hmh."

"No, Aemond." Valaena pulled his fave closer to her. She could feel his knee pressing between her legs. She nearly moaned at the feeling. "I want details."