(3) ADVENTURE IN ALONE

After reaching at the hut where Panadav brothers left bua Kunti destiny took a new turn for all of them as bua ordered to divide Draupadi among all five brothers, unknowingly

After reaching at the hut where Panadav brothers left bua Kunti destiny took a new turn for all of them as bua ordered to divide Draupadi among all five brothers, unknowingly. All of them were in dilemma untill I arrived there.

I explained about the boon asked by Draupadi to Lord Shiva in her previous birth, the reason behind the unexpected happening. Realising the fact and her fate, Draupadi gave her consent to marry five brothers. Even, brothers accepted the destiny designed by the boon of Draupadi with the determination of keeping her happy in all possible ways.

After discovering the real identity of Panadav brothers, king Drupad called them to Panchal. As a father he was worried about Draupadi when he came to know everything happened behind his back. There also I had to pick up the responsibility of convincing him for marriage of Draupadi and Pandav brothers.

Draupadi too had joined me in that task. She had declared her decision of marrying five brothers in front of king Drupad. She was ready to face the challenges which were created by her, indirectly. Her bravery and sense of responsibility had made me admire her.

After the marriage was accomplished, Pandav brothers received an invitation from king Dhritarashtr, their blind uncle who had been ruling Hastinapur as a representative of king Pandu, late father of Pandav brothers. They were invited to return Hastinapur along with Draupadi, the new bride of Kuru clan.

On a particular day king Drupad bade farewell to Draupadi with teary eyes. He had arranged a grand procession of many gifts for Draupadi. Draupadi as a newly wedded daughter in law sat in palanquin. Rest of the people boarded on chariots to start the journey.

I and Parth were travelling on the same chariot. I suggested to drive the chariot, but he didn't let me.

"I know that you are a the most trusted charioteer everyone wish for yet I can't allow you drive this chariot of wheels and horses when I am present here," Parth forward his argue with an affectionate look.

"Then which kind of chariot do you want me to drive?" I reciprocated him with playful astonishment.

"I want you to drive the chariot of my life out of woes and havocs each time whenever I stand bewildered among barriers," he held the reign of chariot in one hand and my hand in another hand.

"I promise you to be the charioteer you wish, Parth!" I patted on his palm before he could grab the reign of chariot with both of his hands.

After driving sometimes Parth stopped the chariot leading me towards a forest near by.

"What's the reason for us to be here, Parth?" I walked beside him with a happy smile.

"Enjoying your company without any chaos is the only reason, Madhav!" He looked at me with the same smile spread on my lips.

"Weren't you enjoying my company on chariot?" My curious gaze questioned him.

"There was no scope of executing any action. Both you and I were standing still on the chariot. It was kinda boring, wasn't it?" a childish expression on his face captured my eyes.

"Then let's carry out an adventure," saying so, I started to climb a nearby tree.

He too followed me. I held his hand to support his steps as the adventure was all new for him. Settling ourselves on two branches next to each other, we plucked some guavas to eat.

"Anything achieved by adventure feels different. The taste of these fruits which are providing the taste sweeter than usual has proved this," I stated while munching the bites of guava.

"After all this adventure has been carried by the great Gopal of Gokul," Parth was looking so adorable while continuing the chain of his laughter.

I took a pause to praise the sight in front of me. I loved to see smiling faces whether it belonged to my friends or my enemies yet the smiling faces of my dear ones meant something more than a pure bliss to me.

"Where have you been lost, Madhav? I am sorry if I have made you sad by the mention of Gokul," he mistook my silence in my concern. Hence, a serious look appeared on his face.

"It's not the matter, Parth. I feel immense pleasure whenever anyone mentions me including anything from the blissful period of my life. I was just relishing your compliment," I smiled with the exclusive intention of soothing him.

"Madhav, you are the best family man anyone can imagine ever. Can you give me some tips to be a good family man?" I nodded at him, gesturing him to go ahead with his questions.

"What's the base of family life except trust and unity? How love grows amidst family members? What can be the best guide for a family man?" His sensible questions generated a sense of joy inside me.

"All of your questions have one answer, Parth, and it's understanding. Understanding along with trust and unity is the base of life. Love grows under care of understanding, and understanding is the best guide for a family man," I explained him who was absorbing each word of mine in ecstasy.

"Understanding is the greatest tool to tackle any kind of situation. So, enhance your understanding towards the persons and situations around you," I concluded with an advice for him.

"I will follow your advice both in case of family life and any possible fall down in my life," he held my hand, conveying his commitment.

"What's the reason of mentioning fall down?" I was waiting for the answer which would me appreciate him.

"Is there any life without fall down, Madhav? Fall downs frame felicitated tales if we don't let them to be failures," this time his smile was a mixture of delight and determination.

He as a person who had been struggling since childhood had realised that fall down had an inevitable role in making struggles successful, in making great stories for future.

"So great thought, Parth! Even you are born to frame your own felicitated tale," I uttered internally, tightening my hold on his hand with a tender smile.

We had one of the most important discussions which was going to describe solution to Parth in his upcoming adventures in which I wouldn't be present with him, physically.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏