Is Entertainment | Part 2

Y/N's POV:

Adam stands on the sign for the hotel, a wicked smile on his face. I bolt to the corner of the roof, using my power to mask myself in the shadows. If shit goes awry, I need to be able to sneak up on him. My eyes follow his every movement as he looks Alastor up and down.

"Wait who the fuck are you?" Adam asks. Alastor extends his hand.

"Alastor, pleasure to be meeting you-- quite the pleasure! I'm about to end your fucking life," Alastor slams his mic on the ground, his shadows appearing all around him. He gives a smile as Adam flies in the air.

"Nice voice, don't you know jazz is for pussies!" Adam exclaims, summoning his weapon, hur.

I watch as the battle scene unfolds in front of me. Alastor dodges almost all of Adam's attacks, but he's not as calm as he appears. I can feel his stress and anger radiating off of his body. He's going to die. What the fuck do I do? If I stay, I'm protected; if I leave, Alastor could live, but we could both die.

Alastor uses one last ditch effort, throwing Adam into the sign with an apendage. He's tired. His power crackles around him as his eyes flick to dials repeatedly. I can't let him die. I care about him. I can't act like I don't anymore.

"I'm about to wipe that shit eating grin off your face because radio is fucking dead!"

Adam raises his instrument for one final time, attempting to collide with Alastor's chest, but he's intercepted by a golden light. I hold my barrier in front of Alastor, making Adam stumble back.

"Man, what the fuck?!" Adam shouts in anger. "I was about to win, you bitch!"

I allow my radiant barrier to fall and immediately, Adam's pathetic sorrows cease. A dark smile paints his face as he stands on the roof, almost eye-level with me. "Y/N, the infamous daughter of the big man himself. Where you been all these years?"

"You know damn well where I've been, you disgusting fiend," I seethe. Alastor recollects himself behind me before shifting his stance to be beside me.

"Oh that's right, you got put with the fucking losers on Earth," Adam pushes my buttons. "You even gave up your Divine Rights. How fucking pathetic," Adam taunts, laughing. My face is on fire as my nerves ignite. This mother fucker. I've never liked him, but today, he's going down, once and for all.

With a golden glowing hand, I tackle Adam to the ground and choke him, my hands burning his neck. He sucks in a sharp breath of pain as his bright yellow eyes narrow at me. He kicks and thrashes under me as Alastor towers over us.

"Adam, you are a lowlife piece of shit," I hiss. Adam lets out a strangled laugh.

"You can't kill me," Adam replies.

"Like hell I can't, I have the blood of God coursing through my veins," I drive my hands into his windpipe. I need to kill him. I need him gone forever.

No, wait.

He needs to feel my pain. He needs to feel my agony. He's the reason I suffered for so, so long.

"Allow me to help you, dearest," Alastor rests his hands on my shoulders as new found energy crackles through my veins. My eyes flick green as Adam struggles for conciousness under my grip.

"You're fucking done, Adam. I am going to ensure your rencarnation," I threaten. Adam clenches his teeth as I lighten my death grip. I can feel Alastor's power in my veins. He's so powerful. This is only a small amount of his power as I'd imagine.