Relief

!SMUT INCOMING!

E/S = Eye Shape
T/S = Thigh Size

Alastor's POV:

After the battle, to my unpleasant surprise, Lucifer decided to stick around and help rebuild some of the debris that flew off the hotel. All that power, wasted to fallen debris. He should be in heaven burning everyone and everything.

"You alright?" Y/N asks, waltzing up to me from the group.

"Of course, my dear," I reply with a smile. "The real question is, are you alright?"

Eugh, what is wrong with me. I'd never ask someone if they're 'alright'.

"As good as I'll get. Do you wanna go somewhere else?" Y/N's E/S eyes glow under the blood red sky. How does she manage to do this to me. Her eyes are so beautiful. She is so beautiful.

Why am I thinking this way? Is it the deal? The connection? Is it Lilith somehow orchestrating my emotions?

"Would you, darling?" I reply with a question, eyes trained on her starlight gaze.

"Yeah... I'm not of much use right now and I don't want to be around Lucifer. I don't know if he remembers me or even knows," Y/N answers. I hold my hand out to Y/N and she happily accepts my arm as we silently make our leave from the other hotel guests.

         Y/N sits down in my seat and I create another chair out of thin air for myself. I lean back in my seat, relaxing the tension in my body. Adam almost killed me. My entire being has been aching since Y/N and I defeated him.

"You did good today, Alastor. You fought hard," Y/N comments, stretching her arms. I just stare at the ceiling. This girl is something else. She's making me feel things I've never even thought of feeling. She makes me happy, sad, pissed, everything in between. "Thank you for your help with Adam by the way."

"Oh, darling, I loathe him. It was my pleasure!" I reply. Y/N gives me a smile before standing up and swiftly moving to me.

She straddles me suddenly before dropping her head onto my shoulder. I let out a small grunt as my abdomen is still sort of wounded. My instinct is to move, but when I try, she clings to me even tighter. "What's this?" I ask, hands raised.

"Relax. I just wanna lay with you for awhile," Y/N mutters. There's no chance she doesn't here the loud, obnoxious thumping of my heart. What is this? I cannot possibly distinguish what I'm feeling right now. I fail to hide my emotions as my hands fall to her back, holding her close to me. How does Y/N do this? Is she using something from heaven to do this to me? I hate people.

I hate liabilities.

But as much as I'd like to say I have none, this stupid, crazy, beautiful angel is sitting in my lap.

I am so fucked.

Y/N takes her head off my shoulder to look up at me. "Do you feel better?"

"Pardon?" I tilt my head. I look down to my abdomen and see a fading light where Adam had once very mildly wounded me. It doesn't hurt anymore. She healed me in every aspect. Everything that was in pain is now healed.

"It's just like riding a bike. I can feel how powerful I am," Y/N comments, her arms wrapping around my neck. "I should get some sort of thank you," She leans in, closer to me, her lips grazing mine as she rests her hands on my chest.

Sudden hunger and urge for consumtion overcomes me as I stare into her bright, glowing eyes. It's almost as if she has this hypnotic trance over me. I hate that I feel this way, but I love and crave it so much.

Gripping her hair, I crash my lips onto Y/N's. They're soft and pleasant to taste. She opens her mouth, indulging me to add tongue. Her face heats up a bright red as she rocks against me. This feeling is unlike anything I've ever felt before. I didn't even think I had the capability to feel such things.

"Alastor," Y/N mutters quietly, pulling away from me, her face totally flushed. "I need you." She takes my hand, leading it between her legs. My hand grazes the latex material of her battle wear.

She's so ravishing and delightful.

My eyes fall narrow as Y/N swings her leg over me to take off her pants. She quickly straddles me once again, rocking against my fingers. I slowly rub the silky fabric of her black panties. Y/N's head falls back as she grips my shoulders, panting lightly.

"You're so beautiful," I mutter, finding myself intoxicated by her. Y/N grinds futher onto my hand, increasing the friction on her clit.

"Please, Alastor... fuck," Y/N whines.

        I flip her around in my lap so that she's facing away from me. Y/N gasps at the sudden act, her back falling against my chest. Seeing her in this state brings me a new kind of desire, lust.

I rub the inside of Y/N's T/S thighs, dancing my hands up to her core, rubbing her pulsating clit slowly.

"Tell me you want it, dear," My eyes turn to dials as the static filtering out of my voice entirely. She needs me. She craves me. I have this girl wrapped entirely around my finger. She is at my disposal.

Y/N whines, her head falling back on my neck as she squirms under my touch. "Hmm, hah... I-I'm-."

"Use your words, darling," I whisper, leaning towards her ear, biting the skin below her ear gently as she tries to force my hand to go faster. I catch her shaky hands, summoning a shadow to bind them together and hold them above her head. "I said, use your words."

"F-Fuck! Go faster, please! Fuck!" Y/N whines, bucking her hips.

So beautiful...

Satisfied with her outcry, I split my fingers down the sides of her clit before bringing them back up and grazing her sensitive nerves. Her head falls back as she turns her head. She kisses me greedily as I move my ring and middle fingers in a circular motion on her clit.

"You are such a mess for me, dear," I play with a strand of Y/N's H/C hair, continuing to swirl my fingers on her clit, pushing down slightly. Y/N rocks her hips, grinding against my fingers to increase friction.

In all my years of existing, I have never felt like this. I'm so enticed by this beautiful creature. She's unlike anything I've ever seen. This foreign feeling that Y/N gives me is the most intoxicating feeling I've ever felt. She's the slice of heaven within this burning hell.

        I continue to rub Y/N's clit, getting faster and faster as sweet moans pour from her mouth.

"Alastor, fuck, please!" She cries out, thrashing against her hand restraint. Y/N instinctively attempts to close her shaking legs. She looks so captivating like this, unraveling beneath my touch.

"You're so pathetic. Chasing your high like a greedy peasant," I force her legs open, summoning another shadow to pry her legs open. "Go on, lose yourself, darling."

Y/N's back arches off of me as her eyes fall to the back of her head. She hits her high, screaming my name as I smile wider in satisfaction. Seeing her lose herself to me is truly a sight to see.

"F-Fucking shit..." Y/N mutters as the shadows disappear. She falls against me as I swipe her orgasm. Y/N watching intently as I run my fingers over my tongue, tasting her.

"You taste so ravishing, my dear," I compliment. Her chest rises as falls rapidly as she gives me one final, gentle kiss. This kiss is different. This isn't lust, this is a warmer feeling. Y/N's lips are soft as ever as she turns herself around to face me, her arousal drenching my pants.

She pulls away from me, her eyes wild with emotion. "Alastor?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm in love with you."