5

"It's the least I could do." Cronus tilted his head slightly.

"Well, thank you." Kankri gave up. Cronus smiled and watched as Kankri smiled back but tried to hide it with his big sweater.

"You are too cute!" Cronus shouted as he launches himself at Kankri and they both fall over onto the couch. With Cronus's head nuzzled into the crook of Kankri's neck, Kankri reluctantly wrapped his arms around Cronus's shoulders. Cronus then had pressed his lips to Kankri's neck and he could feel Kankri's giggles against his cheek and in his own heart. A few minutes later, Kankri and Cronus both had their shirts off and hickeys where they wouldn't be seeable if a shirt was worn. Kankri then realized that he wasn't really ready for what he signed up for and tried not to tense up.

He was being paid $100 for this. When Cronus's hand wondered down to the button of Kankri's jeans, He couldn't help but feel Kankri tense up underneath him. He stopped his hands and pushed them to Kankri's sides while he pulled his face up from Kankri's chest and kissed his forehead. Cronus sat on Kankri's stomach. He gave a confused look and almost made Cronus pounce on him again.

"Are these permanent?" Cronus changed the topic and traced over a cancer sign on Kankri's left shoulder.

"That one is. The rest aren't." Kankri answered and then saw a tattoo on his forehead. "Is that one perminant?"

"Yeah. Wait. What'dya mean it's not permanent?" Cronus asked as he climbed off of Kankri, picked up the cigarette off the coffee table and lit it.

"I work at a henna station with Floyd at the mall across the street." Kankri explained.

"Cool." Cronus took a drag of the cigarette and smiled at Kankri. "Maybe I'll stop by sometime and get some work done there."