22

"Thank you." Kankri mumbled shyly as he followed the man up the stairs. Down a long hallway, he stopped next to a door.

"This is Mr. Ampora's room. I will be back to check up on you, Mr...?" The man tried to figure out his name.

"Just Kankri, is fine."

"Then I will be back to check up on you, Kankri." The man beheld a small smile before walking back down stairs. Kankri nervously opened the door to Cronus' room and walked in to see a mess of posters from the musical Grease strewn all over the room. He didn't quite know what to do, so he just looked around at what he could see. He didn't dare open any drawers or look through any journals. He saw that there was a bathroom attached to his bedroom and noticed that it was rather clean other than the empty bottles of hair grease and combs. He giggled at the thought of Cronus leaning in front of a mirror and trying to fix his hair and fogging up the mirror with his concentrated breath. He walked around a little bit more and found himself becoming intrigued with the posters that hung on the wall.

"Kankri?" The man in the suit cracked the door open. "Mr. Ampora requested that I tell you he will be back in about half an hour."

"Thank you, sir." Kankri smiled a small smile.

"You care about Mr. Ampora, don't you?" He asked a little informally. Kankri just felt his face heat up as he nodded.