15

"What are you doing, Cronus? You're going to get hurt." Kankri giggled. He tried to be serious, but something about Cronus sitting on the roof of his car amused him.

"Get up here. It looks nice from here." He requested as he gazed at the sky and heard nothing but Kankri's giggles. Kankri hesitantly climb up onto the roof next to Cronus and saw that the stars had begun to show themselves in the navy blue sky while the area around the sun faded into an orange instead of a bright yellow.

"It's beautiful, ins't it?" Kankri spoke softly. He was in the trance that the stars cast upon him. Cronus seemed to be captured by another beauty, however. After a moment of no reply, Kankri glanced over and noticed that his now seemingly purple eyes were trained on him.

"Something wrong, Cronus?" Kankri tilted his head slightly and what he didn't know was Cronus was holding back every urge he had while they were in the mall and the car and the tilt of his head was the final straw. Cronus nodded and his stare became a little more intense.

"What's wrong?" Kankri asked with a little pout on his lips. The other didn't answer, but simply leaned forward and pressed his lips to Kankri's. It was just a brush of the lips and it was blissful. He pulled back only to lower his head next to Kankri's ear.

"It is beautiful." Cronus whispered and felt Kankri shiver before he returned to Kankri's lips. His hand snaked it's way up from his side onto the other's face and lined itself up with Kankri's jaw and tucked under his ear; effectively hold Kankri in his place. A minute or two later, the blissful kiss was broken by Cronus overestimating the amount of space he had on the roof of his car.

"Shit-" Cronus rolled off the roof and landed on the dirt below with a thud. "Ow."

"Cronus," Kankri giggled like a fool before slipping off the other side and walking around the car to aid Cronus.