7

"I am literally going to pounce on you next time you do that." Cronus smirked half kidding and half not. "You have a phone?"

"No." Kankri answered sadly.

"How am I supposed to get ahold of you, then?" Cronus asked as he took a step towards Kankri.

"You could just call Floyd, I guess." Kankri answered. "Why would you want me, anyway?"

Cronus widened his eyes. He could believe what he's heard! He shook his head and ducked his head so he could be at eye level with Kankri.

"What's wrong?" Kankri inquired nervously.

"What do you think will happen between us after you leave tonight?" Cronus asked as he had come dangerously close to attacking and drowning Kankri in the love he held for his cute faces.

"Most likely nothing." Kankri lowered his eyes to the carpeted flooring.

"Why is that?" Cronus asked as he planted his forefinger under Kankri's chin and fixed his eyes upon him again.

"For one, you didn't get what you wanted from me and I'm a coward. Two, I have no clue how to go about any of this and I freak out easily and I talk too much." Kankri started out strong, but ended weakly.

"You are adorable when you freak out. You know that?" Cronus asked as he straightened out his back and hugged Kankri tight against his still bare chest. It was the only thing he could do to expel some of the need Cronus had for Kankri.

"Thank you, Cronus." Kankri wrapped his arms around the taller mans' waist.

"I'm sure your brother is missin' you by now." Cronus sighed and hesitantly let go.

"The day he misses me is going to be the day I die." Kankri chuckled bitterly.

"Is he the reason you have such a low self esteem?" Cronus asked a little protective.

"No. I think I did that by myself." Kankri laughed. Cronus walked Kankri to the tall white door and he'd it open for him. Kankri then leaned up on his toes and kissed Cronus' cheek. "Thank you for being so understanding, Cronus."

"It's no problem." Cronus mumbled as he watched Kankri show off his perfect teeth in a stunning smile and walked away. He forgot the money.