26

"That'd be great. Have them come pick you up. I'm going to take Kankri home with me." Cronus continued shouting.

"Right." Karkat shouted back before he started talking to some other kid on his phone. Cronus tugged Kankri out the door and walked back to his house. Once they were inside, Kankri nodded to the man at the door and followed Cronus up to his room. Kankri stretched once he was inside and comfortable. Cronus simply walked over to the edge of his bed before he saw Kankri stretching. Watching intently, Cronus started bouncing his leg and gripping his jeans tightly.

"What's wrong, Cronus?" Kankri asked as he noticed his stare.

"I wanna see again." Cronus whispered. "It's okay if you don't."

"No, no. It's fine." Kankri dismissed as he tugged his shirt over his head. Cronus stood from the edge of his bed and walked up to Kankri slowly as if he was a rabbit ready to sprint in any given moment. Once they were in a close proximity, Cronus placed his hands on Kankri's warm stomach.

"What made you do it?" Cronus asked softly.

"I was fired from two of my jobs today, Karkat's angrier at me then he's been in a while and I thought you didn't want me anymore since I stole your lighter." Kankri admitted hastily while making the minimum amount of eye contact.

"I'm sorry, Kanny." Cronus apologized softly before pressing himself lightly into Kankri's chest. He sighed as he rested his chin atop of Kankri's head. They stood in the hug for a time-stopping moment, but once it was dropped, Cronus slumped onto the bed and motioned for Kankri to come closer. Once Kankri was standing at the end of the bed, he sat up and pulled Kankri on top of him. Trying to be careful of his stomach, Kankri flopped onto his back and huffed when he made contact with the mattress. He then noticed that there was a strange feeling in his stomach, shoulders and head that made him want comfort from Cronus.

"You better not be paying me for this." Kankri mumbled as he twisted his hips so that leaned over the other. His breath hitched as the workaholic bent over him and shifted a little more so that he was straddling his hips.

"I won't make you do anything you're not willing to do, Kanny." Cronus spoke faintly as he looked up into redish-brown eyes while Kankri smirked down at the greaser under him.

"If I wasn't comfortable, I wouldn't do it." Kankri responded as he brushed his lips against the other's and laid on top of him. With his hands behind Cronus' shoulder blades, he nuzzled his face into the other's chest while Cronus simply wrapped his arms around Kankri's waist. They both fell asleep like so and eventually found themselves a perfect fit together.

AN: Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.

~H