Chapter 25

Not a single part of Tomura could stop himself when he felt what he felt coming down the bond. Maybe alarm bells should have been going off in his head, telling him that he shouldn't be listening in, but the cries of pleasure, the sheer force of Izuku's arousal--they were too much to ignore. 

It was too much to let go and block out, especially when Tomura heard the little hero call his name- out loud- to no one. And Izuku, being the way he was, hadn't thought to close himself off from Tomura before starting. No- it was almost as if he wanted Tomura to hear him and go to him. 

And at that point, nothing was left to stop him from going to Izuku. 

Hidden behind the safety of the bond, Tomura felt a boost of confidence in what he could say to Izuku as he pleased himself. The way Izuku responded to his soft-spoken words was like ecstasy, and the fact that it was Tomura who could coax those reactions out of his perfect mouth made it so much better

But nothing had prepared him for what he would see when he opened the door to Izuku's bedroom. Surprisingly, the balcony window had been left unlocked, so Tomura had been able to make his way into Izuku's apartment without issue. He'd thought about what he might do if he got there and found it locked... but that was an issue his decay quirk could easily solve. Yeah, there would have been problems afterward, but he had logged it away as a future problem for future Tomura. He wasn't going to let anything get between him and his baby. 

He arrives and takes in the scene before him--Izuku, completely flushed and breathless, sprawled out on the mattress, his viridian eyes cutting through the darkness, locking onto Tomura. The hero's shirt was pulled halfway up his abdomen to reveal his toned, sweating body. His gaze shifts lower- and almost as if Izuku knows he's looking- his hardened cock twitches, just begging for Tomura to cross the gap and take it into his eager hands.

"Tomura," Izuku breathes, his hands fisting into the sheets next to his writhing, needy hips. "Please."

He knows what he's being asked for—what he'd just denied Izuku minutes before. Without wasting another second, he crosses the room, hastily removing his sweater and kicking his shoes off into a messy pile on the floor before joining Izuku on the bed. 

He has the desire to touch Izuku everywhere, to run his hands across every plane and crevice of the beautiful body beneath him as he seats himself between Izuku's thighs. Still, he pauses- taking a moment to thoroughly look upon his prize. His little hero. His Izuku. Tomura's breaths come in short, sporadic intervals as he tries to stop the shaking in his fingertips, which are buzzing with the need to touch Izuku. It's almost too much--the lust--filling him to the brim, coating every crevice of his existence until Izuku is all he can think about. 

A whimper leaves Izuku's lips, grabbing Tomura's attention and telling him what the hero needs. He runs his hands up Izuku's thighs, squeezing them between his fingers (half-gloved, of course) before he bows his head to place warm, open-mouth kisses on Izuku's stomach, moving each kiss lower and lower as Izuku begins to tremble. 

"So perfect," Tomura whispers between kisses as the other man shivers and whines under him. "So beautiful. So, so pretty, Izuku." 

Izuku cranes his neck and looks down at Tomura, whose eyes are locked on his face. Their eyes, both half-lidden and clouded with arousal, meet for a brief moment. 

"I'm... pretty?" Izuku asks, and his voice is an angelicly soft stab to Tomura's gut as he looks at his Izuku, wondering where in the world he got the audacity to ask such a question. 

"Of course you are," Tomura replies softly, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple. Izuku's cloudy eyes take on a warmer haze as his lips form a lazy smile. "You're perfect. You're gorgeous, baby."