Chapter 28

Izuku and Tomura are a disaster in the kitchen, especially when trying to make anything together. They were attempting to make a simple curry, but neither of them were any good at cooking, and it didn't help that they kept distracting each other. 

While Izuku tried to chop some vegetables, Tomura wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed the back of his neck. Izuku's hands stopped moving, and he closed his eyes, sinking into the kisses and pressing himself against Tomura. 

The rice cooker went off, and Izuku's eyes snapped open. 

"Tomura!" he exclaims, trying to return to the task at hand. "The rice is done, and I haven't even finished prepping the other stuff!" 

"Not my fault you can't stay focused," Tomura teases, nipping at Izuku's ear, which causes him to shiver. "You're shit at chopping stuff, anyways." 

He grabs Izuku's hips and moves him out of the way before taking the knife from him. "My turn." 

"It's my hands," Izuku says, opening and closing his fingers as he examines the many scars on his hands.

"It's all that punching and smashing you do." Tomura keeps his eyes on the chopping board, finishing the task Izuku had been working on. "It's not good for your fine motor skills." 

"I know," Izuku whined. "But it's what I do. Kicking and punching is my thing." 

"Well, there's a few other things those hands are good for," Tomura says, throwing a smirk over his shoulder. 

"Tomura!" Izuku squeaks as he puts a pan on the stove. He turns on the heat and starts to throw the vegetables into the pan. 

It was true that Izuku and Tomura had been spending a lot of time in the bedroom. After the first time, they'd found it hard to keep their hands off each other for long. Regardless, it still made Izuku all kinds of shy when Tomura decided to talk about it outside of the bedroom. 

"What? It's true." He dumps the chopped contents from the cutting board into the pan in front of Izuku, planting a kiss on the top of the hero's head as he steps into his space. He brings his lips close to Izuku's ear. "You might not be a genius at chopping vegetables, but I can think of a few other things you're good at that I want you to do to me after lunch." 

"Stop! Not in front of my curry, Tomura!" Izuku laughs, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

A little while later, they were seated at the kitchen table, eating their curry. 

"This tastes like shit," Tomura comments.

"It's your fault!" Izuku elbows Tomura in the side. "I can't get anything done with you around." 

"You were helpless in the kitchen long before I stepped into the picture."  

Izuku huffed and ate more of his definitely sub-par curry. They finished their lunch in silence before taking their dishes to the sink. "I'll wash if you dry," Tomura says, handing Izuku a dish towel. Izuku reaches for it, but Tomura yanks it back at the last second before snapping Izuku in the ass with it. He frowns and takes the dish towel from Tomura before snapping him back. 

* * * 

"You always look so pretty like this," Tomura says, gripping the edge of his desk. Izuku purrs at the praise, the sound vibrating through Tomura, stemming from where Izuku's mouth is wrapped around his dick. His head bobs up and down at a steady pace, his tongue expertly pushing up against his length upon every push and pull. 

He grabs a handful of green curls and thrusts himself down Izuku's throat- just the way he knows Izuku likes it. Even though Tomura had always seen Izuku as something soft and beautiful, the hero liked it rough. He liked to be used- like to take it however Tomura was willing to give it to him. 

Izuku swallows around his cock, and a low moan escapes Tomura's lips. He looks down at the beautiful man who's working hard to please him, their eyes locking as Tomura continues to thrust himself in and out of his mouth. There's spit dribbling from the corners of Izuku's mouth, and lewd, sloppy noises fill the air between them. Tomura felt his pleasure building in the pit of his stomach, and he wants nothing more than to fill Izuku's mouth with his cum and see that spill from the corners of his mouth rather than his own saliva. 

"You're such a good boy, taking me so well," Tomura praises, causing more whimpers and moans from Izuku. Tomura can feel his sounds, which only brings him closer to the edge. He wraps his fingers into Izuku's curls tightly. "I wanna fuck your mouth hard," he breathes, looking down at Izuku. "Is that okay?" 

Izuku pulls back, the tip of Tomura still resting on his lower lip. Izuku nods. 

Tomura wastes no time going to work on Izuku's mouth. He fucks into him without restraint, watching the way his lover's neck lewdly swells when his length slides down the slick, tight heat of his throat. Izuku gags around it a little, but Tomura doesn't stop. He keeps his eyes on Izuku's, noting the look of pure determination and reverence in his eyes--he doesn't want Tomura to stop, either. His eyes begin to water, and tears slide down his reddened cheeks as Tomura continues to slam himself down Izuku's throat all the way to the base. 

"I'm so close," Tomura breathes, his lips parting as his legs begin to tremble. His thrusts become a little less exact, his timing falling short as his hips stutter against Izuku's mouth. With one final thrust, he pushes himself far into Izuku's mouth, and he comes- hard

Izuku's name is spilling from his mouth at random intervals as he gently thrusts himself into Izuku's mouth again, and Izuku decided to tease him by sucking and swallowing around the sensitive head of his cock as Tomura fills him with his cum. As he predicted, his load begins to dribble down from the corners of Izuku's mouth as he chokes and struggles to swallow it all. He runs a hand through his green, messy hair. 

"You did so good, Izuku," he preens. "So, so good..." 

He pulls himself the rest of the way out of Izuku's mouth and pulls his pants up around his softening length. He looks down at Izuku again and catches him running his tongue across his lips, scooping up all of the excess cum. Tomura kneels down in front of him and wipes the cum from his chin before holding his fingers out to Izuku, who gladly takes them into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around them, expertly cleaning them off. "I forget how much of a little cum slut you are, sweetheart," Tomura purrs, and Izuku moans around Tomura's fingers. He pulls them from Izuku's mouth with a pop before bringing his hand down to Izuku's still-raging erection. "Always so desperate to feel my cum inside you, isn't that right?" He presses his palm against Izuku's erection, which is straining through his pants. He whimpers from the touch, pressing his groin against Tomura's hand roughly. 

Tomura undoes the clasp and zipper on Izuku's pants before pulling his cock free. He wraps his fingers around it and strokes it a few times as Izuku buries his face against Tomura's shoulder. "M-more," he breathes. "Please." 

-And who is Tomura to deny Izuku anything? The hero could ask him for the moon, and he'd have to find a way to bring it to him. He could ask him to remove every star from the sky and string them into a necklace, and Tomura would be the first to try. There was nothing his little hero could ask for that Tomura wouldn't give him. 

He works Izuku's length at a quick pace, relishing in the little gasps and moans he coaxes from his lips. It's not long before Izuku is panting and spilling his load onto Tomura's hand. Izuku brings his lips to Tomura's, showering him in soft, tired kisses. He runs his tongue over Tomura's lips lazily, still coming down from his high. 

Not long later, they're laying in Tomura's bed with a movie playing on the TV. It's only mid-afternoon, but Izuku is asleep, curled up against his side. Tomura's arms stay wrapped around Izuku, his fingers drawing little circles and patterns into the hero's skin. 

"I love you so much," he whispers into Izuku's hair. He knows he's sleeping, but that won't stop him from saying it. "I love you more than anything. I love you so, so much, Izuku."