Chapter 34

Every other time they'd been in the bedroom, Tomura had been the one calling the shots. So, when Izuku led him up to the room this time, he felt nervous, to say the least.

He couldn't deny that he was attracted to the concept of Izuku topping him instead, but it frightened him just a little to think about. He liked to know what to expect and what was going to happen next- always having control over what happened between them. The thought of giving up that control, putting his pleasure in Izuku's hands, scared him.

"Tomura?" Izuku asks. He looks up, realizing they are already in his room with the door closed behind them. "Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," he says. He steps forward, rests his hands on Izuku's pectorals, and stares down into his emerald eyes. "Kiss me."

Izuku listens, pressing his mouth against Tomura's in an open-mouthed kiss. It instantly turns into a heated kiss, both of them pressing against the other with fervence and hunger. Izuku drags his fingers across Tomura's lower back before hooking his fingers under the hem of his shirt. He tugs it up, and Tomura lifts his arms to allow Izuku to remove it. Once the shirt is gone, Izuku takes off his own and leans forward to press their torsos together. The contact with Izuku's skin sends fire through him. He can feel the heat of Izuku seeping into him, infecting him, quickening his pulse.

Their lips connect again, and hungry sounds reverberate from Izuku's lips and into Tomura. He kisses him back, but he can't stop thinking about what's to come- what Izuku had been saying in the kitchen. The prospect of it all had him turned on and hard inside his jeans, but he couldn't stop his mind from running. He didn't know if he was ready to give up his control like that yet.

As they kiss, Izuku walks them across the room, and Tomura sucks in a breath when the backs of his legs hit the side of his bed. Izuku's hands push against his shoulders, ushering him to lie down on the mattress, and he obeys, his back hitting the cool sheets as Izuku climbs over him. His knee slips between Tomura's thighs and brushes against his erection, causing him to jerk unexpectedly.

Izuku leans down and attacks his neck with kisses, and he can already feel the pleasure building inside him with every touch and caress the hero gives him. He places his hands on Izuku's back, trying to let him take the lead. Then, Izuku's hands go down to Tomura's pants. His breath hitches.

"Can I?" Izuku asks, looking up at Tomura with his signature shyness. Even when trying to top him, he's still Izuku- all gentle touches and softly spoken words. Tomura nods, and Izuku starts to undo the clasp and zipper of his jeans. He slips his hands under the band of the pants and starts to slip them down Tomura's hips. He lifts his butt off the mattress, allowing Izuku to remove them entirely, along with his boxers. Izuku lets out a low sound when he looks down at Tomura, his tongue darting out to wet his lower lip.

"You look so good," he says. "Spread your legs for me, let me see you." His dark eyes shoot up to Tomura's for a moment, and he feels a little unsure as he spreads his thighs. Izuku runs his hands over his thighs, digging his fingers into his flesh. He pulls his legs open wider.

Tomura feels vulnerable like this—serving himself up to Izuku. Part of him wants to fight it and push back against Izuku's orders, but the other part wants to readily obey his every command and take whatever Izuku plans to give him.

Izuku leans forward and places a kiss on Tomura's hip bone. Tomura shudders.

"I'm gonna take care of you," he breathes, his breath warm across Tomura's lower stomach. His dick twitches in anticipation of what's to come. "I wanna make you feel good."

"Please," Tomura says, the word falling from his lips before he can stop it. His whole body feels like it's on fire as he awaits Izuku's touch. He tries to shut his mind off as Izuku's hands explore his body, coming up to touch his nipples. He rolls one between his fingers, and Tomura whimpers a little, the sounds feeling foreign as it leaves his lips. He'd never made desperate sounds like this before, but as Izuku hovers over him and touches him, he coaxes lots of new sounds out of him. His hips stutter as he's touched, trying to find that sweet friction to relieve the throbbing erection he has.