1 First day

Above photo is Dr. Isles home.

MAURA: Good morning and welcome to St.Ignacias school for girls. I am the principal of this school.  All of us will do our best to teach you subjects and guide you while you are here. We offer a variety extra curricular activities for you.

The first assembly for the school year went well. I noticed a lady coming in late into the assembly with black hair and was very striking. She was next to a girl and told her to sit down.  She came up to the front and introduced herself to me and the other teachers in front.

Jane: I apologize for being late for the first assembly. My daughter and I had two flat tires  it took longer than expected to fix it and get a replacement.  I am the new varsity basketball coach and Italian teacher of language.
Maura: It's nice to meet you. The other teachers will welcome you. I am to several meetings.

I watched her walk away and boy boy in her high heels and pencil skirt. Her legs looked amazing as she walked away and her ass was just premium from what I could tell.

The teachers welcomed me and introduced themselves.  I called my daughter Julianne to the front and introduced them to her. I told them she was an honor student and played softball and basketball for her last high school in Boston. She had her schedule in her hand. One of the teachers looked at it and told her to come with her. She was her first period teacher.   I left to find my classroom and unpacked my items while I waited for my students to arrive in my classroom.

I noticed my mother was checking out the ladies ass and so was I.I am bisexual as mother is. My father died in the Persian Gulf as a Sgt. We moved here to start a new life with my relatives who lived here already.
I introduced myself to my classmates and we started class. My teacher was very attractive.

In my classroom I took roll call after I introduced myself.  This class was advanced class. I started speaking in Italian and telling them my expectations while I had them look at the assignments for the semester.  The classes went by quickly. My daughter was waiting for me by my car.

Jane: Baby girl how was your first day?
Julianne: Mom it was alright. The teachers here are alright. I wish you let me transfer to a public school.
Jane: Your father and I you know didn't want a public high school for you. Let's get going.
Julianne: I saw you checking her ass out. It's a fine ass.
Jane: This is not how you talk about an adult even though your right. We need to get groceries if we want to eat tonight and not rely on our family.

We got in my BMW and we left to go to Safeway. We were listening to 101.1 a station we liked. We arrived at the store and got out. I locked my car while my daughter left to get a grocery cart. We entered as Dr. Isles was at the deli section where we were going first.

Maura: Hello this must be your daughter.
Jane: This is my baby girl, Julianne Nicole Rizzoli.  We had the same idea to shop here.
Maura: Julianne its nice meeting you.  My door is always opened if you want to talk and the same goes for you Jane. I better get going and pay for my groceries.

Maura left and we ordered some sides and left to go shop. We finally made it out of there after spending close to four hundred dollars. I like to make protein shakes with fresh fruit in the morning. My daughter enjoys them top. We finished unpacking everything and my daughter started making the lasagna as I was making the foccacia bread and mixed green salad. We worked well together.
The landline rang and my daughter ran to answer it.  I could tell it was my niece Avery who we also called baby girl.  She went to a public school along with my other niece Olivia.

Julianne: Mom Avery would like to come over and spend the night, since it's Friday.  Olivia will be coming too if you say yes.  I making enough for us all to eat.
Jane: Are they driving themselves or do we need to pick them up?

Julianne states they will drive themselves. My daughter was the one who got us the flat tires this morning.  They all are junior in high school. I told her yes and for them to be safe. She relayed the information to Avery and hung up the telephone.  She came and hugged me from behind. 

We all ate dinner together and the girls cleaned up the kitchen.  I told them I was living to go for a jog and not to answer the door to anyone.  I

My home

My home.

turned on the alarm and left to go jogging to check out the neighborhood we lived in and surrounding area too.