10

Several months passed. My daughter's team won the state championship in the catholic school system.  She received her award at the award ceremony to add to her existing awards in one of the rooms in our home.  Basketball season was here. I was done with practice. I was impressed with some girls and others I wish they played better.
Julianne: Mom I cannot believe you picked the other girl to be team captain and not me. 
Jane: She plays better and has a better rapport with her teammates than you. The scouts are looking at you both.

My mom left with Maura to have their weakly date night at a restaurant.  People now knew they were dating. They still stayed professional at school and at extra curricular events. I left to meet some of my friends at my uncle Tommy's restaurant. We all knew the food would be free. We just had to pay for the drinks and tip them well.
Maura: I heard your daughter isn't pleased with you for not choosing her as team captain.  You made the right choice.

Jane thanked me after we left the Indian restaurant. She was staying the night at my home.  Julianne was having some of her friends stay the night. Jane trusted her daughter that she would make sure they behaved.  If not, she would lose her slot on the team and be grounded.
Jane parked her BMW in my garage. We went inside. I barely turned the alarm on after locking the garage door before she picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom to make love to me. Jane was a  very passionate woman and knew how to fuck me well enough to make me moan, scream her name in its entirety and make us both have multiple orgasms before we fell asleep.

Maura woke up hitting me which woke me up. She was fighting Hoyt. I stopped her hitting me while she was asleep.

Maura: Jane I am so sorry.  I will get you ice.
Jane: Its okay and thank you for the ice pack. I am not mad at you. My junk hurts but it will eventually stop throbbing and I will fall asleep.  Please fall asleep.

Maura started faintly snoring and drooling a tiny bit. The ice felt good.  I tossed the ice pack in the bathroom sink and got back into bed after using the restroom. Maura was still sound asleep. I don't know how she does it. She always knows when I am back in bed with her and she comes closure to snuggle with me while she is asleep. At least,  she stopped drooling. I kissed her left hand and nodded off to sleep.

Julianne: We are getting tired. I will turn off the TV and vcr. We can go to sleep after we clean up the mess from the sodas and popcorn. I cannot have my mom thinking I am irresponsible.

We all did that and told scary stories. The sun was barely rising before we fell asleep.